Happy Birthday paxetaurora!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to update everyone:

I had a lovely birthday, complete with great presents (a pink sherpa jacket, some nice jewelry, big bouquet of flowers from the boy among others things) and getting COMPLETELY WRECKED on Wednesday night. Judging from what my boyfriend and my friends tell me, here's the drink total:

--2 cosmopolitans
--2 shots of Southern Blue (Southern Comfort and blueberry schnappes; I visited 2 different bars and the owner of each gave me a free shot for my birthday, and I picked Southern Blue both times)
--1 Buttery Nipple (butterscotch schnappes and Bailey's, I think)
--Too many kamikaze shots to count; 4 or 5 I think (blue curacao, vodka, and triple sec--VERY DANGEROUS because they taste like Kool-Aid and go down very easy)

And what really did me in...

--1 very large mind eraser, prepared by a friend of mine who used to be a bartender (I forget what's in this--I want to say Kahlua, vodka, and something else). It lives up to its name.

Needless to say, I spent the wee hours of Thursday with my head in the toilet, but recovered nicely and actually made it to school and work the next day. I will never drink like that again.

Really.

I mean it.

:)

Thanks again for all the kind wishes!!!

Back
Top Bottom