happy birthday old friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
David%20Schwimmer.jpg

foray, for shits sakes, you could shit shit bricks and you still wouldnt have an idea of whats going on.

wake up.

*rates sicy one star and send her back to wherever she came from and warned the owner to never send anything like that this way ever again.

this is why I hang my underwear out to dry on the side mirrors of my car when I'm driving, it also saves on the electric bill

Peter Forsberg just made a beautiful pass and the announcer said it was a "swede pass"

get it??? LMFAO!!!!

yes i get it wanderer...but you have espn, and espn is barely better than what fox hockey ever was....the announcers think the audiences at home are all stupid and explain everything.

gooday wanderer.

zoomanda answer my pee emm.

so hold me when im hear hold me when im gone!!!!!

me and a bunch of ateasers crashed a creed forum tonite and wow was that funny. almost everyone got banned. gt's! (good times)

those offsrping look horrid...I would instantly die if I saw on of those walking towards me...

can you, like, say, like

GAROWSE

at any rate, I think I like the cut of wanderers jib

Zoomerang96 said:
me and a bunch of ateasers crashed a creed forum tonite and wow was that funny. almost everyone got banned. gt's! (good times)

I missed out on the fun? I hope your house burns down. Happy Birthday, another year to spread joy and herpes.

ok, it wasnt my birthday. truth is, im unborn, i was never then born where when.

ok? :sexywink:

tripthrough...maybe if we made out youd have gt's? :sexywink:

(hears the "bearslut" murmurs before theyre even spoken...:sexywink: )

:sexywink:

---- & (sexywink) & ---

Back
Top Bottom