Happy Birthday My username was too long so Sicy changed it !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10164012230011000.jpg

more like this?

zoney! said:
ITS A SHADOW....

BG and her shaaadow.

Can't you read Angela?

no, actually. i CANT! not pages typed previously to the one i am viewing. there was no explanation on this page as to what that veeehicle was. hence my ASKING!
:grumpy:

and clearly, i do not read back. mohamed asks that mountains come to her and give answers willingly.
:madspit:

um. well, there might be, and it's not a lame question. there's only one lame thing around here and it (sometimes) anssswers to jeffrey.
:love:

we have holden which are your GM and we also have Ford. I think some of the models are the same, and for manufacturers like Jeep, I think ours are the same as yours but reversed bedcause we drive on the correct side of the road :happy:

Jeep are for pussies. We agree on that, dont worry.

Did I tell youse that I have found my next car? I just need $79,000 AUD to fund the purchase :hyper:

:lmao: does he really? :D oops. But they are still for pussies, lol.

things are grand, bg. well, except for one little thing which is curious. i hate men, especially ones met through internet sitres like this one. they sneak around and fuck off with ...nevermind. i am doing well. not so sick anymore! :up:
im so stoked i read harry. it's been occupying my brain for a week or so now.

how are the 2, and you?
and your kitty?
heart

we are all fine anna, as well as expected

it sure is time you and i chatted up though, don't you think

emails, gmails, whatever

i already had your email, bg! but i was typing in the b for bg and it didnt give me anything so i got confused. i typed in c and it found you
:love:

jeffrey, maybe bg has 2 opinions of you?

goodnight you lovelies :heart:

oooh! i just got mail! i will read and respond soon, for it is neither morning nor monday here as it is in autralia.

goodnight, goodnight.

parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say goodnight til it be morrow.

TITS! TOTS! WHATEVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom