Happy Birthday MR BAW!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww! Happy Birthday Mr. Baw!!! I hope you have a Beautiful Day! On your special day, let me take this oppurtunity to tell you that you are a tremendous force on this sight! You never run out of wise or humorous things to say. You are an awsome role model to young people and are so valued!!! Happy Birthday!

:kiss: Happiest Birthday wishes to the coolest, most kick-ass Insurance Dude in California - nay, the West Coast!!! :lol:

As U2valleygirl said, you are a tremendous force here - the place wouldn't be the same without you. (And the Mrs, too!! :wink: ) As your special gift, I hold for you & BAW a charming, spacious room with a comfy bed in the modest East coast home of yours truly.... suitable for whenever you two are ready to make that Southern Golfing trip. :yes:

Have a great day, Old Man!! :D :hug: :heart:

Have a great one with your family and friends!

happybday.jpg

Happy Birthday Rick! I'm sure your awesome wife has all kinds of wonderful things planned for you. :sexywink:

I consider you not only part of my interference family but my REAL family too! I wish I were there celebrating with you guys! :hug:

Feliz Cumpleaños. Tenga tanta tripa frita como usted tiene gusto en este día especial. :wink:

*Special thanks to google translation services.

Back
Top Bottom