Happy Birthday LTJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Happy Birthday LJT

Happy Birthday Bro and if you manage to get online sometime tell me how Bristol's going:wink:

Well what can I say, there's been 19 years of magic, even though I may have missed one of those glorious years, here's to wishing you many more happy birthdays:rockon:

P.S. Show them how to drink:wink:

[SIZE=0.5]This was posted just after midnight so I missed the rush.................[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Zootlesque said:
I think it's LJT. :wink:

Happy Birthday! :applaud:

OMG,

He's my brother aswell, how could I do that:sad:

Ah well, the sentiment is there

:wink:

Zootlesque said:
Hey ZeroDude, is he actually your brother?

Yea actually he is, my elder brother by a year and a bit:up:

And somehow I don't think he'll appreciate the spelling:wink:

signs-happybirthday4.gif

wow, I don't think I can beat the awesome smilies in this thread, but happy birthday LJT!! :dancing: :applaud:

have fun at college aka uni :wink: and don't forget to come back and visit while youre out living the life :drunk:

and zerodude I had no clue you all were brothers, that's so cool.

haha thanks guys....and thanks Zero:up: yes he is my brother, and if anyone requires further proof the dna results last time i checked were pretty conclusive, we are half men and half fairies:D

And uni has got off to a great start even if very confusing and getting lost in large areas of greenland known as the Downs....i got lost in them just trying to find a tescos:| My sense of direction is horrible, but i have met some really great people and my flatmates are pretty cool:)

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, very much appreciated...now i have to go register for my classes:huh:

:wave:

Axver said:
Hey, happy birthday TJL! :wink:

:madspit: that makes me sound like some form of American sport.

Bristol is cruel very cruel...they take you out the night before get us out of our heads, then they make you wake up at 9.30 so they can talk to you for two hours about buses and locking windows:mad: Most of us looked like we were going to pass out:wink:

Happy birthday snooglebaggins! :hug:

Have yourself an amazing day, show them Englishers how to have a good time :wink:

:heart:

PS the trick is not to get up for those meetings :yawn: :shh:

hey PR:hug:

hehe i am not sure if my body could physically take another night, i am quite uhh indisposed..i was up at 7 this morning, i only went to bed at 3:huh:

You'll get used to it by the end of the week :wink:

You must go out tonight and let everyone else buy your drinks and just have the best time :hug:

Back
Top Bottom