Happy Birthday like O2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiny dancer

Blue Crack Distributor
I know that you have not posted here in a while, but I am hoping that you will see this special wish for a wonderful Birthday.
Happy Birthday Eileen! :hug:

I miss you! :hug:

td

Eileen if you read this shoot me an im sometime

Happy Bday

Hope P K and G are doing well

happy birthday Eileen !!!

may the force of Angus be with you this coming year

Happy birthday, Eileen! It was so great to hang out with you in Vegas!! :hug: I hope you're having a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for this thread, td! :hug: Very sweet of you!!

zonelistener said:
Hey, is it still Lent?

Damn, did I miss Easter again?!? :eyebrow:

The past couple of days are the first time I've been here since Lent!! Ah, the calming blue glow...internet cocaine!! I decided to extend my Lenten fast and while it's nice to be back...the fast will have to start up again because soon I'll be back to school. But this time, I'll be on the other side of the classroom. If all goes as planned, in a few years, you'll be required to call me Dr. Like O2! :yes:

Arun V said:
Hope P K and G are doing well

Thanks, we're all doing great!

HelloAngel said:
It was so great to hang out with you in Vegas!!

Yeah, it was great to hang out with you and the whole interference crowd! While I won't be posting much in the next few years....I'll make every effort to be in Vegas for the next tour! How could I miss the interference/Hard Rock party?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I miss you girl and I hope you're doing OK. :hug: :hug:

Miss you too! Hope all is going well for you and your Mom! :wave:

Thanks for ALL the kind posts and good wishes! I'm sure this will be a high voltage year for me!

Y'all be good to yourselves! Eileen

Last edited:
:happy: Happy belated Birthday Eileen! :hug:

sorry I missed this thread but I've been out of town in Florida over the weekend and am just now getting to catch up on all the threads. Hope you had a great birthday. You need to come up to Dallas sometime soon! :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

That's great, girl. :applaud: Best of luck, I know you can do it! :hug:

Thanks so much, April!

And thanks to BC, hiphop and ABEL for the b-day wishes...it's never too late! Glad to hear from you all!! :hug:

ABEL....I'll have to come "down" to Dallas to visit you after Monday. Another night at the Irish Pub with you, lylas and Disco needs to happen soon!

:rolleyes: @ Atticus!

Like O2 said:

Thanks so much, April!

And thanks to BC, hiphop and ABEL for the b-day wishes...it's never too late! Glad to hear from you all!! :hug:

ABEL....I'll have to come "down" to Dallas to visit you after Monday. Another night at the Irish Pub with you, lylas and Disco needs to happen soon!

YAY! :happy:

ooh "down" you've moved already? :wink:
Yes, definitely needs to happen soon!

Irish Pub :drool: :hyper: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom