Happy Birthday, jkayet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meegannie

Blue Crack Addict
I'm posting this early because I want to be the one to start this thread, and I don't know if/when I'll be online tomorrow. :p

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best friend anyone could ever have. :hug: :heart: Love you loads and hope we can live in the same country again VERY soon, even if it means Sam and I have to adopt you or move to America! ;)

(text below stolen from a birthday card that I found online)

:shifty:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 46
I would like to echo the sentiments of my brothers, Miss Jenn, and wish you a year filled with much happiness and success!

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

I was thinking of you earlier because I was reading that NME with Ryan in it that you sent me awhile back...I still appreciate that! :hug:

awww, thanks everyone!! :hug:
I still get to be 25 for another 3 hours!!! ;)

:hug: to megan...you are the best ever!! :heart: We definitely need to be back in the same country - better yet, city!! I had so much fun hanging out in Dec...
:lmao: at the lemurs!!! :cute: And the greeting card, :lol: :love: :laugh: :drool: .

Happy Birthday jenn!! We listened to your fabu ICDE mix for the hundredth time on a Christmas road trip. :bow:

:wave:

Happy Birthday!

You are now as old as me, how does it feel? Dont say old....

Thanks everyone!!! :D :hug: It was a low-key birthday that I purposely didn't mention much around where I am, so it's fun to have you guys all recognize it. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom