Happy Birthday doctorwho!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday and Happy Bastille Day Doc.

You gonna celebrate in one of Worcester's finer establishments, the 111 Chop House perhaps, or maybe Sakura Tokyo?
Of course there's always Coney Island.

Hewson said:
Happy Birthday and Happy Bastille Day Doc.

You gonna celebrate in one of Worcester's finer establishments, the 111 Chop House perhaps, or maybe Sakura Tokyo?
Of course there's always Coney Island.

Thank you Anne for starting this thread and thank you everyone for your birthday wishes! :yes:

I'm replying to you, Hewson, as you seem to know WAY too much about Worcester. :wink: Clearly you've been here before.

As for the actual day, well... let's just say I've had a lot better b-days. Only one coworker went out with me to eat, and I didn't want the poor guy (who is a member here) to pay the entire bill (when a group of us go out, we pay for the b-day person) so we split it. Then I got yelled at by a person at softball (I couldn't play as I'm injured) - a person who was just a spectator - for being too "serious" about the game. And of course, there is the afore-mentioned injury. But some people did bring ice cream for me, so that was fun. Yay! Ice Cream! ;) Plus, last year I had a real bash, so keeping it low-key this year was good.

At my age, I don't really care about b-days any more. In fact, I forgot it was this week until some cards came in and I looked at my calendar! Yep, that's how old I am.

But thank you again everyone!

doctorwho said:

I'm replying to you, Hewson, as you seem to know WAY too much about Worcester. :wink: Clearly you've been here before.
My wife is from Shrewsbury (actually she lived in Worcester as a child until age 10 or so), so I spent my share of time there when we were dating, and still spend a lot of time in the area visiting in-laws.

Happy Birthday!!!

7.gif

Back
Top Bottom