Happy Birthday deathbear!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bear,
To you sir I pledge my knowledge of how to move to central/eastern europe and get away with it. You sir can have the intricacies of Zlata Praha explained in a clear and consice manner.
You can also hear me bitch about how the Poles kicked me off a train.
Anyway the fact is I will help you think about it for your happy twentieth year.

Whoop whoop.
Many happy cookies.

YAY BEAR!! HAPPY USA LEGAL DRINKING AGE!!! now you can come here and drink. Not that you'd ever step foot down here but..you know...:D

By the way. Nikon Coolpix. DEFINATELY. Its got this cool swivel lens where you can actually take a photo of yourself. I know how you'd like THAT. As would we all. God help us all. it also has 15 second video recording. Its pretty sweet. I've used the nikon coolpix 2500. But you'll prolly want a better one liek the 3500 or 4500. You can get it for under $300.

143978.JPG

I have supplied a link for your convenience.

nikoncoolpix

Last edited:
reckoner! i clicked on the link that you provided for my convenience and im researching their web-based material! thanks ali rose!

Happy Birthday Bear...."!"

~*~/
The easiest way to sleep at night
Is to carry on believing that I don't exist
The easiest way to sell your soul
Is to carry on believing we don't exist
It must be hard, hard, with your head on backwards

alright thanks again. this is the last time im responding to this, so if anyone decides to wish me a happy birthday after this, then thanks to you too.

:)

Back
Top Bottom