Happy Birthday Cass!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The big day has finally arrived here in Western Europe too! So, it's also a happy birthday from me to one of the greatest storytellers on Interference. :up: I hope you have a wonderful day with lots of love from your family and friends. :hug:

And lots of music too! :dance:

Yay!

thank you musiclovers all. It was extra special this year. My eldest son and his girlfriend celebrated their first anniversary together on the 19th April :hmm: what were they up to last year the day I went to see silverchair? n/m. They are so in love:heart: they came and had dinner with us and he gave her a ring, a beautiul gold band with two interlinked silver hearts with little diamonds in them...it's so sweet...and tiny, she's a doll...a feisty doll. I love her too.
They know I love Billy Connolly and they gave me the book "bravemouth" written by his wife Pamela. I look forward to reading that.
My sister gave me a card and I thought I'd share some of what she wrote with you..
" I've learned for a happy day, look for something bright and beautiful in nature. Listen for a beautiful sound, speak a kind word to some person, and do something nice for someone without their knowledge"...she said it reminded her of me:sad:
:)
Just as well you didn't come to the bonfire. I made a slice of myself on the tequila shots :laugh:
I had a very productive morning working in the garden under the beautiful autumn sun...I love earthworms.
Each day is gift and I'm really getting into this being "older" business. It's better than I expected...so far.
** cass leaves everyone a slice of her mum's fruit cake**
the diet starts...next week:yes:

slainte

Sorry Im late Cass, I meant to pop in here yesterday, Happy belated Birthday, sounds like you had a great time :applaud:
A Brian Kennedy and a Billy C fan :bow:

Back
Top Bottom