Happy Birthday Canada!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mungocanadaday.jpg

Mungo Jerry wishes you a happy Canada Day!

I'll probably be able to celebrate the next 1 July as a full blown citizen. Or at least as a permanent resident. Thank you for being so open to immigrants, Canada! :hug:

GibsonGirl said:

I'll probably be able to celebrate the next 1 July as a full blown citizen. Or at least as a permanent resident. Thank you for being so open to immigrants, Canada! :hug:

:applaud:

By the power vested in angelordevil, consider yourself fully Canadien today. :wink:

angelordevil said:

Personally, I think all Interferencers posting in this thread should have automatic citizenship. Some of you seem decidedly Canadian :heart:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good Canada Day by reminding us about him.

:up:

:wink:

By the way Headache: I thought you were supposed to go away for a while "to dream it all up again". That was a pretty short-lived hibernation.:wink:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:

where are you really from?

Nice one, Steph. They played The Great Gig in the Sky during the fireworks last night in Montreal :up:

I had a great Canada Day night.

Saw Do Make Say Think and Final Fantasy at Harbourfront with a great friend. :)

Yay for Canada :up:

pepokiss said:
BTW: Happy Canada day from Chile :happy:

Canada got what they deserved, Chile really outplayed them. Canada's passing game was terrible compared to Chile and need to do some serious improvement to better themselves in this tournament.

The worst thing about the Canada Day long weekend is the Tuesday that always follows :( My sleep cycle is severely disturbed after staying up all night to watch the sunrise yesterday at a special ceremony :sad:

It sounds corny, but after doing that, I've never been more proud of being Canadian. It was an amazing thing to see the rising sun and full moon at the same time, with a bunch of crazy people singing the national anthem in the middle of it. I highly recommend it to all :up:

Back
Top Bottom