Happy birthday, Brett!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Well gang, it's our favourite freedom-fighter's birthday, and although I believe he's in protective custody these days, the least we can do is wish him a happy birthday in what passes for his small shrivelled excuse for a heart!

Just for the record, guys, he's not 40 yet, he's 39. He'll ALWAYS be 39, guys. DO TEH MATHS!

happy birthday, brett!!

how red are you? no, seriously. how RED are you???

you know i'm talking about the blood that drips continuously from your mouth, right?

:happy:

haha, boy he sure loves to drink blood, eh guys?

happy birthday, brett. happy birthday.

Brett sent a message. he says:

thank you for your lovely birthday wishes. As participants in TEH LEFTIST HIVE MIND, you will all be up against the wall come teh conservative revolution, but nonetheless my christian charity compells me to say a brief thankyou, for legal raisins.

Yeah, brett is a sick fucker. I think he's almost certainly re-enacting dick cheney's first heart attack (age 39) right now, as we speak. he's that dedicated, gang.

why isn't this Brett character posting here to thank us all for our warm wishes? seems suspicious to me.

yes, ever since his birth. Here's a photo of brett for you all, gang, celebrating his birthday in true upstanding style:

brett.jpg

Back
Top Bottom