Happy Birthday, bountyhunter (my best friend)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
Happy Birthday, bountyhunter (my very best friend)

I was very surprised to spy the name "bountyhunter" when I was looking over the members who had birthdays today. That's an online nickname that my best friend back home uses. I checked, and it's her. She's never posted, but I had no idea she had even registered here...and I am going to make sure she sees this.

Happy Birthday to my best friend in the whole world. We've known each other since we were in 1st grade. You had dorky glasses, and I had dorky bangs. 16 years have passed...now you have contacts, and my bangs are grown out...and I moved 400 miles away...and you got married to a boy we also knew in 1st grade. So much has changed, but you will always be my best friend, and I love you. :heart: :hug:

I wish I was there to celebrate with you.

33964%3B4723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E232348%3A5%3B96%3B6ot1lsi

Best Friends Forever

It's funny because we had sort of lost touch during middle school...and then the summer before we started high school, my phone rang one day. It was her. She just wanted to call and say she heard a U2 song, and it made her think of me. Then we made plans to hang out, and we became closer than ever.

U2 reunited us. :up:

She was also the person who first showed me how to use the Internet. I was so scared of using the computers...I wouldn't do anything without her telling me to first because I was afraid I'd break something. :lol: If only she'd known what a horrible addict I'd become...:wink:

post post post post post post post

im on a hunger strike until bounty hunter posts

Well thats it then. I'm quitting alcohol until chizni eats again.
A travesty I would call this!

Lovely stories though BC.
And Happy Birthday to Bountyhunter!
:)

tell your friend to post

this is starting to get uncomfortable

She tried to post, but she's having some problems. She emailed me though:

"tell that poor guy to eat so the other can drink!!!
tell them i am having technical difficulties!"

:lmao:

thank god

although i can finally fit into my old pair of jeans

Back
Top Bottom