Happy Birthday bonosloveslave

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

3359%3A%3A7923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E232334%3A%3A5%3C942ot1lsi

:wave:

Awwwwww

Thanks all - you're the best!!

It been just a nice relaxing day, nothing exciting - just finally got back for the night. I'm off to watch "Ya Ya Sisterhood" with my 2 little sisters.....:wave:

Late... I?m really really sorry.

Happy Birthday...

*Dom Perignon *plop* in the background*

Shame on me not noticing this earlier!!!!!

:tsk:

Im such a :censored: *$()*$)(!

Bonosloveslave, forgive me....

but....

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

(anyway!)

and now we two are same age ;)
AND its great to be same age with a cool Interferencer....;)

:kiss:

mad1 said:

and now we two are same age ;)
AND its great to be same age with a cool Interferencer....;)

:kiss:

Hey, I always say, better late than never!

I just peeked - you're a Christmas baby, that's so cool! Nice that we'll be sharing year 26, at least for a few more weeks ;)

no...THIS is late...but still heartfelt

I have limited time(n and waste so much of it) so I had to choose, your embarrassing moment ...or your birthday? I came here..I wonder if the 2 are events are related? hmmmmm, now I'm going to have to go see:mac:
but first...many Happy Birthdays 2 come and beautiful days to follow
and success in your career and love in your life.

I have this godawful habit of thinking sometimes I speak for the animals:huh: I once wrote a protest letter to council and when i walked in to the public gallery the mayor said 'and now we have to listen to every little bird and bee do we?" I stay quiet now and love them in private. So thanks for becoming someone who takes care of animals, I mean really takes careI have a weak stomach , so I am in awe of what you vets do and with such compassion for the owners to. My vet is a Canadian?oz horselover, He drives carriages for recreation, has a pair of german warm-bloods, one called gandalf whi is getting old now:)Dr G is so nice.
So cass rave, but I'm gonna do it
from the birds and bees and all creatures great and small THANK YOU :yes: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom