Happy Birthday BAW!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday darling! as beautiful as the day we met...:heart:

344968%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3A5747586ot1lsi

:cute:

Thank you guys SO much for the birthday wishes...you've made me laugh and cry all at the same time! :heart: :hug:

I just got back from a very nice dinner with my sweetie only to find an awesome birthday serenade from Doozer on my answering machine...I spent last night at the fair with DMP, the lovely Melissa, my sister, my niece and Mr. BAW, with the added treat of seeing the Joshua Tree U2 tribute band. It was wonderful seeing all my Interland friends (Icelle, Jase, Carlos, Karen, Missa, Jan & Billy) and finally meeting the completely adorable Redkat :D

Thanks again everyone! :love:

Hey BAW, I didn't forget that is was your Birthday yesterday. I just didn't get a chance to jump on here. So Happy Birthday :happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAW!! :kiss:

I wanted to stalk you and the Mr. on the Vertigo tour but it didn't happen. :mad:

Although there's still time... :hmm:

joyfulgirl said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAW!! :kiss:

I wanted to stalk you and the Mr. on the Vertigo tour but it didn't happen. :mad:

Although there's still time... :hmm:
I'm always up for a good stalking! New Mexico or Phoenix, right??????

You know, the southwest has always been one of our favorite places..maybe this Spring or sooner...:yes:

ps....she's on the phone with Doozer! :lol:

Last edited:
I'm always late, but happy belated bday anyway, BAW!!! :wave:

Mr. BAW if you like the SW, y'all can come visit the Dallas contingency. Just not between May and September (hot)! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom