Happy Birthday, Axver!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cakegirl2.gif

And I played the Joshua Tree today, twice. One Tree Hill was played more than that. It's just :drool: , and I hope you get to hear it when the boys come to town. Happy Birthday!

Thank you to everybody! :)

Hope as many of you as possible can make it to the setlist party. I've created excellent pre- and post-party playlists of music most of you will hate! :happy:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i wasn't gonna use your nickname on your birthday! that's mean! :)

:)

I didn't know you remembered my full name. :wink:

angelordevil said:
Happy Birthday! So, what day were you born on? The time? How many times have you celebrated your birthday on this particular day of the week? :hyper:

Birthday quiz! :happy:

No idea of the day, but I was born around 6pm. And I was born in the best year ever. The Joshua Tree and One Tree Hill, New Zealand hosting and winning the inaugural Rugby World Cup, and the greatest US success by any New Zealand band (Crowded House's Don't Dream It's Over hitting #2) all happened in 1987. :drool:

(I could've made just one post if it weren't for the no more than ten smileys rule! :mad: Or if I'd felt like editing some out, which I didn't because I'm lazy.)

snowbunny00774 said:
Happy Birthday - sending you some cold air from Canada for the big day, you would love it here right now!!

It's been a bit too warm this evening! Cold air sounds delightful. :drool:

Zootlesque said:
Happy Birthday, Zoochtung Fan ;)

:lol:

Lila64 said:
cakegirl2.gif

And I played the Joshua Tree today, twice. One Tree Hill was played more than that. It's just :drool: , and I hope you get to hear it when the boys come to town. Happy Birthday!

I made a point of playing One Tree Hill from 1989-12-26 as the first song of the day today. :drool:

A performance just a tenth as good as that would blow my mind. :combust:

angelordevil said:
Happy Birthday! So, what day were you born on? The time? How many times have you celebrated your birthday on this particular day of the week? :hyper:

Hahahahaha!

Happy birthday Andre (can't do those hyphen thingys)
Greetings from the UK.
Party in your backyard?

Sylvia

Happy Birthday to the guy who knows all about setlists! And we love him for it! :D

(p.s. axver, please keep running survivor :( )

Back
Top Bottom