Happy Birthday Angela Harlem!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fete08.gif

Happy birthday to my favorite de-throned, loose cannon moderator! :wink:

Hope you had a good one, Angie! It could of been better if their was some knew U2 music, but than people would of gotten all rediculous and people would be saying "its the greatest thing in the world!" or "where do you think it's political insightful registers at?" And that would just insure that another reoccuring fad would start and who wants that, amirite?

You're welcome. :wink:

Diemen said:
Happy birthday to my favorite de-throned, loose cannon moderator! :wink:

Hope you had a good one, Angie! It could of been better if their was some knew U2 music, but than people would of gotten all rediculous and people would be saying "its the greatest thing in the world!" or "where do you think it's political insightful registers at?" And that would just insure that another reoccuring fad would start and who wants that, amirite?

You're welcome. :wink:

Fantastic.

Now, come on, her b-day is long over, where she lives is like 3 days ahead of us here in the States, I think, if I did the metric conversion properly. Lock this thread up!

:)

Haha, thanks mate. It was actually Sunday though :D But keep on, everyone. NSW might get to read more of Diemen's writtings and we can all see more Gav, Johnny and Adam.
:up:

Happy late birthday! Hopefully it was a good one and included some kind of music. :up:

By the way, I was in Australia last year and failed to inform you. I apologize for this offense.

you people are wonderful, except alan jamo, who can suck it sideways :cute: :lol: :grumpy: and even diamond, who'll never be dethroned or lose his tiara.

thanks for the wishes, guys. mofo, i hope you had a great time here. don't you live in japan or something now though?

Back
Top Bottom