Happy Birthday Amazing Larry!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calluna

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Amazing Larry, it's your birthday today! You're 35 years old!

Is that something that you'd like to share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry?

Do you really have a rainbow mohawk?

Will you be my friend? Cause I want to be yours. You have the best username evah.

Happy Birthday!

love,

Calluna

Oooh, so close and yet so far!

The movie is indeed PeeWee's Big Adventure but it was not the pet shop owner, it was another character.

I wish I could find a picture.

BTW - if anybody posts a pic of PeeWee's police mug shot I will kick them in the ballz.

HaPPY BIRTHDAY!

[675 posts, and nobody knows when my birthday is. :sad: ]

No, not the magic shop guy, sorry.

Hint: think of the basement scene when PeeWee has the meating about his lost bike.

Why aren't there any photos of Amazing Larry available on the world wide web??? It's a fucking crime, I'm telling you!

i know the scene....and I still think Amazing larry was in the basement for the "meeting"

Pee Wee: "Is this something you can share w/ the rest of us Amazing larry?!?!?!":mad:

Yeah, you're right. The magician was in that scene too but Amazing Larry was the native american gentleman with the rainbow colored mohawk.

Amazing Larry was talking to the magician guy, and PeeWee interrupts him by screaming, "Is that somethign you can share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry??" Both the magician and Amazing Larry look at PeeWee in wide-eyed surprise and stop talking.

You were very close though Numb, and for that I give you a tip of my hat.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAZING LARRY!!!

I have, in honor of your big day got a new stock of manic panic in every colour imaginable for your use. All you need to do is but whisper in my ear sweet Larry, AMAZING Larry and it coudl but be yours. It is something I would like to share with you. What would you like to share with the rest of us???
great_smile.gif

You are an inspiration to us all. Get down for your birthday.

I also have a few things that I would like to share with Amazing Larry. Where are you, Larry?? Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Alas! He spurns us. Maybaps we shouldn't have called his birthday meeting in this basement. But we must get to the bottom of the mystery. It's like your unraveling a giant sweater but someone keeps knitting, and knitting, and knitting, and knitting and knitting.....

I want to destroy his sweater....whoa whoa whoa...I'll pull the thread as he walks away (as he walks away). I'll watch him unravel, he'l soon be naked. LYING ON THE FLOOR! LYING ON THE FLOOR! He'll come undone. How you like that Amazing Larry?

Back
Top Bottom