Happy (belated) Birthday wannabe!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Belated Birthday, Matt!!!!!!

I've hired a band for the occasion. Put on your boogie shoes.

82394.jpg

Happy Birthday, wannabe!!! I've enjoyed all of our great talks. Thanks for always listenin' to my drama. :D *hug*

Happy Birthday Wannabe!

In honour of your special day I have prepared your favorite dish, ratcakes with blood syrup! :happy:

wow :)

Thank you all so much for the warm thoughs! I really appreciate them :) I haven't been around much the past onth and look you all go and do this! Thank you April, and and thank you Kristina for such a fun time last night. I'm glad you both made it home safely.

I must say, yesterday was a really cool day for me and I'm glad I was able to spend it in the company of such great people. I know they were at the table behind us and didn't talk much in our direction, but I was really quite honored to introduce you both to my friends.

Thank you April, Screaming Flower, Christine, Kristina, Kat, Calluna and Lara Mullen for the very, very kind words. I'm blushing, really. I'd talk more, but I've got to run - hope your nights are well!

I think we should all delve into a big bloody ratcake, here here!

happy belated matt. sounds like a good time was had by all. i ended up not going to the show because my friend bagged out on me and he was my ride.

happy birthday man, way to be nice when you certainly dont have to be, here at the forum. certainly welcomed by many people, always great to see ya round here.

have a great weekend!

U2ME3 said:
happy belated matt. sounds like a good time was had by all. i ended up not going to the show because my friend bagged out on me and he was my ride.

Dude, you missed out.

Back
Top Bottom