Happy Adventure, Newfoundland, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get over Robert Smith. He's gonna go crazy tonight. (lawl lawl lawlz)

thecrewforashley.jpg

Is this okay?

Quoting cause we're on a new page, and I want to keep seeing it :drool:

For Bogie, yes. For tuf bono, I'll just assume that the white background once had a lounge or something that he ate.

I choose to believe that the three cans of Heineken are the last remnants of a brewery that once existed across the road.

Nope! She moved out. But even if I did, I have a private room IN our room.

I reckon you should post it on that level that has all the religious figures. Robert Smith is a religious figure to people who wear lots of black and plenty of make-up.

And the workers, bless those troopers. :pray:

I hope they died at their station, doing what they love :tear:

Hahaha.

Ax does kind of look like a cult leader.

It's a hall for the people living in the Faith and Spirituality Living and Learning Community, and everyone has a religious/spiritual/etc. leader's picture on their door. One person has PJPII on their door, and across the hall from that person...IS FUCKING L. RON HUBBARD. We're talking about a hall way that also has Bishop TuTu, Confucius, JESUS, Mother Theresa, ETC. It makes me laugh and pisses me off at the same time XD

It's a hall for the people living in the Faith and Spirituality Living and Learning Community, and everyone has a religious/spiritual/etc. leader's picture on their door. One person has PJPII on their door, and across the hall from that person...IS FUCKING L. RON HUBBARD. We're talking about a hall way that also has Bishop TuTu, Confucius, JESUS, Mother Theresa, ETC. It makes me laugh and pisses me off at the same time XD

Haha, are they even a Scientologist? That's so pathetic.

Well, now you can replace it with the good stuff!

I'm now thinking of starting the cult of tuf bono. Instead of giving me your money, you give me your pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom