Happy 6.6.06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ljclary said:

my good friend DID give birth and the baby didn't even have horns or anything!!!

what about a tail ? a cape ?

or the desire to tempt other babies to do his/her evil bidding?

Mirror UK
By Richard Smith

HORROR film fan Suzanne Cooper yesterday named her baby Damien after the devil child in the The Omen, who was also born on June 6.

Suzanne went one better than the movie by hitting the full Number of the Beast with the date - 6/6/06.

Special needs teacher Suzanne, 36, was also induced for six days before Damien arrived at 6.59am, tipping the scales at a spine-chilling 6lb 6oz.

She said: "We are overjoyed about the baby. The Omen is one of our favourite films and that's why I was keeping my legs crossed for a birth on the 6th.

"It does seem a bit weird I suppose, but he's a perfect baby - nothing at all like Damien in The Omen."

Dad Michael rushed Suzanne to hospital in Bristol last Wednesday afternoon after she began suffering back pains.

The baby was due on Saturday and doctors decided to induce her straight away, but little Damien refused to arrive until yesterday.

Suzanne went into labour in the early hours and Damien was born shortly after 6am. Electrical engineer Mike said: "It was a devil of a birth - a bit of a horror show. Once she went into labour it was straightforward, but six days in hospital is a long time to wait.

"Suzanne and I love watching horror films and we were both keeping our fingers crossed that he would be born yesterday.

"It took a fair bit of persuasion for Suzanne to let us call him Damien but it seems fitting considering the date."

The baby also arrived on the day the remake of the 1976 film The Omen was released in the cinemas.

A spokesman at Bristol's Southmead Hospital said: "We would all like to say congratulations on the birth of their new baby.

"We're very pleased that all went smoothly with the birth and we are happy to have been involved."

Kerry Laing, who also gave birth to a baby boy yesterday, told how her gran Helen, 79, phoned family to tell them they had named him Damien.

Kerry, 20, from Cardenden, Fife, had actually called him Rhys.

I've heard "The Omen" remake is complete shit,.

The original was classic, and didn't require "remaking." Fucking braindead hollywood.

Top Ten Signs It May Be The Apocalypse

10. Gas is now $6.66 a gallon

9. Earlier today George W. Bush correctly pronounced "Apocalypse"

8. The minute you finish washing your car, it starts raining, am I right, people? You know what I'm talking about?

7. On tonight's "Anderson Cooper 360," his head spun around 360 degrees

6. At lunch my alphabet soup spelled, "eat it"

5. People are actually buying a razor with five blades

4. Two words: Governor Schwarzenegger

3. While getting dressed, you discover pitchfork marks on your ass

2. Kenny Rogers knows when to hold'em and fold'em, but not when to walk away from plastic surgery

1. The Mets are in first place

MrBrau1 said:

The original was classic, and didn't require "remaking." Fucking braindead hollywood.
Who did you hear that from? I saw it last night and, in all honesty, thought it was a worthwhile remake, implementing various incidents from today's world so that the film became very relevant.

I give it a 'B'

...so says the soothsayer :wink:

MrBrau1 said:

It was written by the same guy who wrote the last one, so there goes variety :shrug:

I'm with you on that one, the original is good enough, why another horror remake?

MrsSpringsteen said:
Top Ten Signs It May Be The Apocalypse

10. Gas is now $6.66 a gallon

9. Earlier today George W. Bush correctly pronounced "Apocalypse"

8. The minute you finish washing your car, it starts raining, am I right, people? You know what I'm talking about?

7. On tonight's "Anderson Cooper 360," his head spun around 360 degrees

6. At lunch my alphabet soup spelled, "eat it"

5. People are actually buying a razor with five blades

4. Two words: Governor Schwarzenegger

3. While getting dressed, you discover pitchfork marks on your ass

2. Kenny Rogers knows when to hold'em and fold'em, but not when to walk away from plastic surgery

1. The Mets are in first place

:lol: those are good

A good day to listen:

* Simpathy for the Devil - The rolling stones
* N.I.B - Black sabbath
* The Devil's Dance - MetallicA
* Carmina Burata (well.. just because is creepy :D )
* The Devil inside :rolleyes: INXS
* Lemon :lol: U2
* Pantera - Cowboys from hell

And watch the Paris Hilton's video

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom