Happy 4-20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i enjoy ruining people's high on this day be reminding them that it's hitler's birthday.

it's a hobby of mine.

It's also the anniversary of Columbine. :(

Seven years ago.

Banane40.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i enjoy ruining people's high on this day be reminding them that it's hitler's birthday.

it's a hobby of mine.

It's also my father's birthday and my mother's father's birthday. My grandfather would have been 100 years old today.

One of the all-time New York Yankees' good guys, Don Mattingly, also has a 4/20 birthday.

One of the very most, if not the most, evil person(s) who ever lived was born 4/20, but so were two of the very, very best, and a Yankees hero too.

Thanks for reminding me of 4/20!!
I remember seeing U2 in concert for the very first time at the Tacoma Dome on 4-20-92.
At this very minute, we (my family and I) were just pulling into Tacoma,WA. and I was in extremely awe-struck by first site of "The Dome".

UberBeaver said:

If Hitler had celebrated 4/20 like a normal person we could have avoided that war.

"Yo Adolf, you want to like....I dunno....annex Chekoslovakia?"
"Uh...yeah....totally. Give me like....20 minutes."

20 minutes later

"Yo, Heinrich...what was I going to do?"
"Uhh....something about....chex?"
"Yes. Right. Cereal...I was going to eat cereal....awesome. I'm so stoked right now.....dude....we're outta milk."
"Uh...Maybe Poland has some?"
"Right....screw it Poland is too far away. I'll eat them dry."
"Nice."
"Pass that bowl, bro."
"Sure."

:lmao: this is especially funny becuase I have a test on WWII tomorrow :wink: man...WWII was like... a really fucking big war.

Back
Top Bottom