Happy 24th Birthday Melon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have a great birthday, melon. I am forever grateful to you for introducing me to the music of Placebo. :)

I sit here finishing my Masters Project production book. It is a grand total of 148 pages. It's almost fitting that the completion of my Masters Degree is also my 24th birthday.

I should be able to write something more fitting for this thread after I've turned it all in. :sexywink:

Thanks again... :)

Melon

Happy birthday!
I hope this will be a great day for you should you also be able to complete your Masters! :up:

:dance:
:drunk:

Happy Birthday, Melon! Since your Bday coincides with my quitting dieting, I think I may indulge a bit on your behalf. :hmm:

Hope you're having a great day! :hug:

Jess

Ahhhhhhhhhh...all that school is finished! I now can say that I've earned a Master's Degree...whoo hoo. And on my birthday, nonetheless? It's the best present I could have asked for...lol.

I'm too tired to celebrate, though. I was printing two copies of my thesis work until 6:00 am (which, BTW, expanded into 152 pages...lol), and then I took a four hour "nap," while waiting for my project to convert into an MPEG2 format, which I then created two DVDs out of. Then, silly me, I decided to design a cover for the DVD case...lol. I guess I figured that if this was going to be the end, I might as well feel as if I did the best I could do.

And now it is all over, most likely for good, although I can never say never. Now comes the next stage in my life: actually starting my career. :crazy: How frightening and exciting, at the same time!

I'm probably going to spend the rest of the day napping...lol. I'll have to make sure to celebrate soon, though. :sexywink:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom