Hanson and U2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
Hanson must really enjoy U2. Not only have they done a cover of 'in a little while' but I was at their show tonight and they did a cover of 'desire' it was amazing.

An interesting band...

So you think that they've got musical integrity, and that it was just accidental that they achieved that beatlemania-esque kind of attention they recieved in '97?

A remarkable, albiet shortlived phenomenon.

U2DMfan said:
I was in line to get a beer before the show during Elevation Dallas and saw one of the girls in the band.

:lol:

God! I remember singing along to MMMBop in 1997.

Zootlesque said:

:lol:

God! I remember singing along to MMMBop in 1997.

I think I was the only person at my school that DIDN'T like MMMBop back then. Mmmbop! Boopoodapadadoooooowop!

I'm going to send a terminator back in time to kill the Spice Girls and Hanson

and basically any crappy pop band from 97-99

for the good of humanity

Convoy said:
Not only have they done a cover of 'in a little while' but I was at their show tonight and they did a cover of 'desire'

they should stop.

soon.

:|

--

sure as a trio they have potential, but I just dislike them very much because of the songs that they made years ago. I never listened to them, but that freaking MMBOP song was on tv all the time. :angry:
it drove me crazy.
in a bad way of course.

I actually really like Hanson. I've none of their records and don't listen to them at all often but they are great at what they do.

Re: Re: Hanson and U2.

youtooellen said:

they should stop.

soon.

:|

--

sure as a trio they have potential, but I just dislike them very much because of the songs that they made years ago. I never listened to them, but that freaking MMBOP song was on tv all the time. :angry:
it drove me crazy.
in a bad way of course.

It was the best U2 cover I've ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom