Hands up who likes 'Muse'...!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DrTeeth

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
me me me :wave: :wave: :wave:

I just re-discovered 'Showbizz' and bought 'Hullabaloo'. This is one amazing live band. :yes:

I only have Shobiz, that's all they've released in the US so far. I like.

I LOVE Citizen Erased!!!!!!!!!!!!! its SO good!!! I think Acorb@t likes them too

They r GREAT live!!!! :drool: Get these giant balloons and throw them into the crowd :hyper:

I like Origin Of Symmetry best and they have some great b-sides too- Nature #1 is a great song if you can d/l it :yes:

Re: Re: Hands up who likes 'Muse'...!!!!

Naya said:

Hmm I've heard about them...What songs would you suggest to download?

me me me me me I got 2 cds burned of all their rare and b-sides andi love them but i dunno the names of the songs lol

Nature # 1 is great

Plug in baby

CITIZEN ERASED CITIZEN ERASED!!!!!!

Oh oh oh Feeling good by them

Newborn- weee pianoey bit in this

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH get BLISS!!!!!!!!!! I love Bliss :heart:

hola Dr teeth...a cass "muse "story...funny thing

I don't own any Muse CD's, but they have popped up in a couple of nice places for me.
Quite some time ago now, I was excitedly waiting because U2 were going to be on Top of the Pops.I can't recall which song it was going to be, I have it on tape somewhere. We only started getting TOTP free-to-air in Australia the year ATYCLB was released....LUCKY!!
Muse were on that same episode. The singer played piano and used his voice in a rather unique way.He was totally into the sound. I was impressed.

Last night was special too. I have only just got a CD player in my car recently. I had saved the U2 "7" CD nicamom sent me from the USA (thanks nica:heart: :hug:) I was driving to my friend's CD launch last night and decided it was time. I put "7" on for the first time. !!WOW!!
We came home early , just as RAGE was starting , our Aussie late night weekend video clip show...that I :heart: so much.
The Vines were programming the show.
( I really hope U2 do that one day...please, please, please).
One of the guys from the Vines said that Muse are his very favourite band, the best band ever(big statement)
He played 2 Muse clips.....I can't remember the name of the song now, but the singer was falling and falling and falling . It was wild.

So I don't know their music well , at all, but the 2 chance encounters with Muse on TV have been memorable. They are trying something different.
Actaully there is a musician around here who reminds me of that guy, pianist who sings like that...maybe the Aussies (nah I doubt it) maybe they recall Gumption. They won the Triple J "unearthed" comp. for the North Coast section. They got on the unearthed CD with their song "contagiously yours"...they broke up :( but Paul has a great voice and creates unique grooves and sounds with his voice. I hope he is still performing/creating somewhere.

anyway.....phew...big rave...

MUSE:wave:

Re: Re: Hands up who likes 'Muse'...!!!!

One of my favourite bands.."Hullabaloo", and the stunning double single "Dead Star/In Your World" single has increased my admiration. I have to second what Bono-Vox said about their B-Sides..a fair number of them are real gems..my favourite being "Hyper Chondriac Music"..a beautiful alternative interpretation of "Hyper Music"

Naya said:
Hmm I've heard about them...What songs would you suggest to download?

Plug In Baby
Citizen Erased
In Your World
Sunburn
New Born
Bliss
Unintended

~@~@~

cass said:
He played 2 Muse clips.....I can't remember the name of the song now, but the singer was falling and falling and falling . It was wild

..that would be "Bliss"

..I think with Matt Bellamy's voice....people either love or hate it. I love the fact that these days you have a singer prepared to stretch himself as far as he can go without worrying about how people will perceive him. On "Hullabaloo" alone during Micro-Cuts I swear someone has clamped his nuts to the nearest electricity generator :D..its seriously scary the notes he can reach..and he has a falsetto range to die for..best shown in Unintended. Stunning guitarist too....

Back
Top Bottom