Hands up anyone ..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..who goes to the gym, or who has good knowledge of knowing how and what way, etc to work on certain parts of ur body to gain a gain..........
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

u know what I mean!!!!!!!!

I can explain if u want me too!!!!!!!

wink.gif

any beefy boys out there?

....or ladies who pump pump pump????????

Hahaha, nope, I was talkin bout somethin more.........masculine, somethin u'd be looking to get your hands on
biggrin.gif

If not that, then what the feck are ya on about? Gain.......?

LOL!!! oh lazyboy good to see u!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((HUGZ)))))))))))))))))))))
Im leavin u a message tomorrow on the big board.......

gaining muscle where I REALLY want it is what I mean......ok, heres the ting ting...(ding ding!)
biggrin.gif
rolleyes.gif

Alright, see my ankle to my knee and my wrist to my elbow? They naturally very slim and the rest is normal, (which is good like!) but, what exercise can 'fatten' those parts out more.........I cant wear short skirties or anything through feelin v. self-conscious, and no Im not wanting to sound vain, just never asked for professional help....................I have a fast metabolism, WHICH IS A BLOODY PAIN IN MY ARSE! But anyway.........and besides the bigger pain is my ankles to knees are slightly shorter than they should be, so I look like kinda slightlier heavy on top and thin on bottom, of my entire leg.......any solutions?????

biggrin.gif

*maddie watches Lazyboy scratch his head in confusion!!!!!!!*

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

NO IM INTO BEEFY BEEF BOYS!!!!!

JAYSUS!!!!!!!!!!!

god, give me a wimp with a dare to get jiggy on a rollercoaster anyday!

*scratches head in confusion*
biggrin.gif

Anyway! Heya Mad1
tongue.gif
HUGZ! to you too, big message? Hmmm, U2 on TV soon?
wink.gif

About your gym q's, lol, whoaaa! Just go down to your local gym, there is usually a few experts there, most of the time the people working there are pretty well up, if not there's sure to be some hunk willing to give ya a few tips. All you need is the right machine, right program, and yer sorted!

Good luck!

Oh, Lazy, you bad boy you!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

So what's it like to have sex with a smilie?

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
So what's it like to have sex with a smilie?

OMG LadyLemon its amazing!!!!!

It just sits there and does nothing, u can do whatever u want with it.....mind u all those amazing expressions.........Im in luv with Salome's ball........its official!!!!!

Give it a try someday Lemon.......u will find that like me, u want to squash it all day without a care in the world!!!!

And it IS a sexy smilie!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sounds great maddie! Now I need to find a smilie since Salome's is obviously taken...heheh!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

Peace George

Back
Top Bottom