Halloween Costumes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some friends and I are going to dress up as nuns...we're going to be the sisters of Our Lady of the Bleeding Heart Liberals and pass out voting information!

We're going for non-partisan -- or at least not-too-partisan -- information (but hey, one of us is gay and has a hell of a time getting her girlfriend into the country whenever she comes to stay...so I'm sure you can guess WHO we're voting for)...it'll be printed up to look like religious tracts.

I just wish I could get my hands on one of those flying nun headdresses!

Queen Bee said:
bonolarry_costumes.jpg

:shifty:
:lmao:

Queen Bee said:
I remember this picture from the "dress-up U2 for Halloween" contest a while back. There were lots of good ones, but I think I liked this one the best.

Howdy Y'all,

i want to use the funny bono/larry pirate/bea pic at my U2 internet greeting service.

will the owner of this pic please contact me.

thank you
Leah

im going as a retro chick this year

i bought a REALLY retro dress today. ill take a pic and post it sometime. i also got bright yellow beaded necklace with it.

i have to get shoes and am getting a blonde beehive hairdo wig or else getting my mum to help me do something with my hair.

im going to 3 parties this year i think
:hmm:

i've never really dressed up.

Last edited:
this is something zoomerangry has nothing to do with

I'm usually not in the country on Hallowe'en so this year I plan to dress up.

The last time was 3 years ago, when it was my nans 80th birthday party, I was boring and dressed as a witch, she had a party for all her friends on an afternoon, so there were alot of old people there, how nice ;)

Dunno what I'll do this year though...

I'm doing my 80's punk rock thing for work.

Black leather biker jacket, mesh top, mohawk, Urban Decay make-up, combat boots.

I can't decide what to do for pants though--shredded jeans, or tight black velvet?

Back
Top Bottom