Halloween Costumes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Anybody going to some Halloween parties and dressing up?

Id like to dress up as her:

links_photo.jpg

Somewhat easy costume..could put some temporary red dye on my hair...:hmm:

I'm gonna be Ryan Adams...I got the perfect outfit put together...however the hair is another issue...cuz my hair is a million times longer than his. :shifty: I think I've come up with something though.

tonight, at mardis gras, somebody dropped one of their ninja cye's
so I picked it up and morphged into rapheal

I'm going as Frodo.

I'm short, with big blue eyes and big ugly feet, so I couldn't really be any other LOTR characters!

The costume turned out damn funny, actually. Alas, where I am going no one will appreciate it! And the only party I got invited too is themed and the hobbit costume doesn't apply.

Oh well. It's good for next Halloween at least!!

Elisabeth

I'm going as Krusty the Clown. If I get pictures I'll post them, but I have a feeling that everything is going to look great.

I haven't figured out my Halloween costume yet. One of my friends wants me to be a sexy vampire with a leather bustier and leather pants. That could get kind of expensive, though, and I'm not sure if I'd have the guts to wear that outside the house. :hmm: I'm going to check out a costume shop that sells leather stuff either tomorrow or Monday.

I'm so uncreative and lazy when it comes to halloween costumes. Like this year and many years before, I'm just putting on a pair of pajamas and putting my hair in pigtails. I :heart: it because I am comfortable....

Last year I dressed as a she devil and was very uncomfortable.

:yes: I like the run lola run costume idea. :up:
Don't know that I'll do much this year...I can't believe it's already time for halloween! :huh: time has flown by...

Okay...so I have my Ryan costume on...I look pretty damn good too. I'm going to have to try to hold back from attempting to make out with myself. :crack:

i have my kitty cat ears and tail, all i need is black shirt and pants.

you're so weird, lmao

Bonochick said:
Okay...so I have my Ryan costume on...I look pretty damn good too. I'm going to have to try to hold back from attempting to make out with myself. :crack:

The last time I dressed up for Halloween was 2 years ago. I was Vampira, with the black dress with long sleeves, balck lipstick, silver eyeshadow, all the stops. I looked pretty good. :flirt:

you're so weird, lmao

Bonochick said:

The last time I dressed up for Halloween was 2 years ago. I was Vampira, with the black dress with long sleeves, balck lipstick, silver eyeshadow, all the stops. I looked pretty good. :flirt: We went out the weekend before, and I got extremely drunk and was falling all over my friend's husband and his friend. :eek:

I was so sick the next day, it wasn't funny. :crack:

I'm back from the Big Brothers Big Sisters party! I cannot remember the last time I saw so many cute kids!!!!!!! :kiss:

I had helped my little with her costume...she was a flower girl...she was adorable! :cute: She was one of the winners of the costume contest too!!!!! :kiss:

Somebody asked me if I was dressed as one of the Beatles. :shifty:

Oooh! Almost forgot!

There was a little girl dressed as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz...and the girl looked just like Sicy did in those childhood pics she has shown us!!!!! :cute:

I know a girl who dressed up as a beaver last year.

Guys were asking her all night if they could be her 'wood'

And 2 years ago my friend and her boyfriend came as a plug and an outlet. It was cute.

Even though I don't go out on halloween, I still like to dress up. I used to experiment with make-up and stuff making my self look scary, but it scared the kids when I gave out candy, so a few years ago I bought this full-body tigger suit from the disney store, and I wear it when I give out candy... Its so cute sometimes the way the kids look up and see "tigger". :happy:

Back
Top Bottom