Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I want to go out tonight but all the irish pubs will be packed and it's supposed to snow really bad tonight :sad:

The radio station just had a 6 song U2 marathon not only in honor of St Patrick's Day but to remind people that tickets go on sale this weekend. :scream: DON'T REMIND ANYONE ABOUT IT!!! :shh:

oh....and on the radio they were talking about the winner of 2 tickets to Croke Park in Dublin through the radio station. I got all teary in the car :sad: I can't believe I'm going to that. :faint:

arw9797 said:
:sad: I want to go out tonight but all the irish pubs will be packed and it's supposed to snow really bad tonight :sad:

The radio station just had a 6 song U2 marathon not only in honor of St Patrick's Day but to remind people that tickets go on sale this weekend. :scream: DON'T REMIND ANYONE ABOUT IT!!! :shh:

On the radio here they are talking about how U2 arrived in town yesterday and will be here til Saturday or Sunday....

I'm really happy for all those fans who will be able to go down to GM Place and say 'hi'

fah said:
:banghead:

U2 are in my town and I will not get a chance to see them before I leave for my holidays :(

It's almost time to go and decorate shamrock cookies :hyper:

Timing, that is how my life goes usually
:|
Going to a sunny warm destination for holidays? Have a fun time.:)

shari schultz said:

Timing, that is how my life goes usually
Going to a sunny warm destination for holidays? Have a fun time.:)

Yes, timing is everything :laugh:

We are going to a town called Parksville on Vancouver Island. It is usually nice weather than here but not much warmer. The place were are staying has an indoor pool which the mini fahs are really looking forward too :hyper:

fah said:
And one more thing...

The alternator died on the Jetta this morning, luckily not while I was driving it....

$400 later...feel my pain
:eek: :hug: That happened to my old Beretta WHILE I was driving it down a dark road at like 11:00 at night. I managed to get to my destination before it totally crapped out but it was NOT a fun ride home.

I would have liked to go out tonight but I had to skate. I might be doing something tomorrow night, though, and if Shelly comes up the night after that, too.

:scream: My direct deposit STILL hasn't gone through so I shouldn't go ANYWHERE!

I am working for the next six days. Three days down, six to go! And it's going to snow sometime between Saturday and Tuesday but the weathermen can't seem to agree on exactly when. :rolleyes:

I have been FREEZING since last night!! It's really not that cold so I shouldn't be shivering as much as I am! :mad:

Schmeg said:
I would have liked to go out tonight but I had to skate. I might be doing something tomorrow night, though, and if Shelly comes up the night after that, too.

:scream: My direct deposit STILL hasn't gone through so I shouldn't go ANYWHERE!

:ohmy: disappearing $$$$$:ohmy:

shari schultz said:

:ohmy: disappearing $$$$$:ohmy:
:laugh: Actually it has suddenly appeared back-dated...that's convenient, isn't it? If it wasn't there at 9:00 pm on the 17th it sure as hell wasn't in there on March 16 but they can say whatever they want as long as I get paid!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: Actually it has suddenly appeared back-dated...that's convenient, isn't it? If it wasn't there at 9:00 pm on the 17th it sure as hell wasn't in there on March 16 but they can say whatever they want as long as I get paid!
:yes:

Me either, I had a bath instead! Maybe tomorrow night. :hmm:

OK, I am debating on if I even want to try for tickets tomorrow or sit here and drink myself silly. :|

My credit card ststement came and I just realized duh! you cannot spend money the way you did when you lived at home. I used to pay my credit card off each month no problem, this time it's going to take quite a few months. :sad:

I don't owe that much, really, but it's a lot for me... :slant:

I get into the vicious cycle that I already owe that much, and I won't be able to pay it off right away, what will a little more hurt?

Will you be disappointed when it's the night of the show and you know they're playing and you don't have tickets?

Have fun, fahs!!! Take lots of pictures for us!

More good ticket vibes for LMPA.

:drool: federal tax returns :drool:

:wave: Off to work!

Back
Top Bottom