Haiku Valley Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. :yikes:

I read the whole thread and was just done with the whole thing.

Don't know if it'll stick, but whatever.

HEY, TRENDBREAKER, THAT LOOKED HAIKU-ISH!

This does not! So there!

Haiku is hard to break once you get going. I've waited to haiku-erise posts on other threads, AIM comments, and so forth ...

Haiku: drugs for postwhores.

:yes:

Well, I hate to cut our chat short, but I dozed off about 5 minutes ago and bashed my face on my computer desk, so I'm heading back to bed. :yawn:

Have a good day at Uni tomorrow! :wave:

Have a good night! :wave:

And I luckily don't have uni on Fridays - in 5 semesters, I never have! For the win. But I have to be up anyway as, for some bizarre reason, my essay is due at the PolSci office by 11am rather than the usual 5pm. :down:

Essay done, printed, all that good shit. :up:

Now time for me to sleep, as I need to be up at 9:30am. :wave:

I wish you guys would
Be nice to Peterrr because
He is not mean back

That was kind of lame. :|

i just got spam subjected "here better than he can bring to you pleasure" and i was so intrigued by wtf they were selling that i read it

u2 survivor is bothering me, i dunno waht to vote for. i don't know these b-sides as well as the 80s ones either, because they aren't as good.

peeeeeeefan!

i'll be home this weekend, i'm gonna try and stay off the interlands except for survivor voting and posting in each superthread - i still feel like it's tragic i have 0 posts in two threads from my comptuer dying

my back hurts like a bitch for some reason, it was either the position i stayed up in talking to you clowns or my boyfriend didn't do a good enough job teaching me how to do freeweights

Varitek said:
u2 survivor is bothering me, i dunno waht to vote for. i don't know these b-sides as well as the 80s ones either, because they aren't as good.

Yeah they aren't as good. Plus it all depends on which mix you prefer. Salome and the Zooromancer mix don't sound anything alike. So unless you have all the mixes you can't make a fair vote.

omg i really like owen

if i get nothing out of eits guy besides a ton of orgasms and some great new music i'll be happy

in fact probably happier than if i get too much more emotional attachment before he leaves in...its like 4 weeks now.

fuck. thats no time at all to finish my thesis.

I'm listening to BIMM's playlist, still. It's far to country for my liking. But it's well-put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom