haha, i can't believe how most of you guys are all the same.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
one game after another...one poster after another.

buncha kidders! haha!

hey guys, havin' fun with the ol' INTERNET?

hmmmmm????

ARE YOU?!?!?!??!

sure looks like it! haha, there you are CHATTING AWAY ONLINE with your cyber friends 'n buddies! lookin' pretty cool with your lingo too, lol!

anyway, i 7ust figured i'd drop by with some cheeseburgers and my freshly grown mustache to wish you all a friendly CYBER HAPPY DAY!

hahahahahaha!!!!!

we're all busy having fun playing games aren't we??? let's 7ust talk about the weather, something random, or maybe the first thing that comes to mind!! HOT DOG!!!!!!!!

*plays with own mustache for like 2.65433 hours

*resumes chatting with online community

hey guys, how's it goin?! i was LITERALLY touching my mustache for nearly 3 hours because i have NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE.

tired of that, i decided to come back and finish this thread!!!!! notice all the exclamation marks, guys?!?!?!?! that's cause i'm screaming!!!!!!! i'm SCREAMING, GUYS!!!!

I'M SCREAMING GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

WELL SONOVAGUN, GUYS, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME TO MAKE OR MOVE ON!!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?!!?!??!!?

*PETS MUSTACHE EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVELY FOR 4.5 DAYS, SHAVES EYES MISTAKENLY, SCREAMS.

**SHOT OF KIERAN SCREAMING PAINFULLY IN BACKSEAT

***SHOT OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN DANCING SEXILY AROUND CAISENMA AND 7AMISON.

****SHOT OF CAISENMA AND 7AMISON SMOKING, LIKE, 19919 MARB'S

hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY WITH THE MUSTACHE, MVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLAY WITH IT!!!!!!!!

don't say sexy things in my threads.

we're here for the mustache, guys. we're here for the mustache.

yeah, but it doesn't count for much. plug it into the equation to figure out exactly.

(54 + 6i)/(72.3*666) = x

the number when x/77 = 41% is how much it counts.

I am getting far too buzzed to come up with a snappy reply to that. On that note, please ignore future trouble with sentence structure that I may display.....or something,.

Back
Top Bottom