Hafnarfjörður, Iceland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emma :wave:

Kaiser Chiefs new album has leaked and I'm giving it a listen...it's kinda....

The Kaiser Chiefs were one of the best bands I've ever seen live actually. They're songs are quite catchy, not exactly deep but.. I'm generally a fan :)

Hi Justin.

The Kaiser Chiefs were one of the best bands I've ever seen live actually. They're songs are quite catchy, not exactly deep but.. I'm generally a fan :)

Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant if you are in the mood for a mindless sing/dance along; I have their two first albums

Emma are the Zee-gremlins still eating your phone?

:lol:

Well a few of my friends have said they text me earlier and I didn't get them :| And that hasn't happened before. I'll have to take the damn thing into Orange :madwife:

Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant if you are in the mood for a mindless sing/dance along; I have their two first albums

:yes: It's amazing how everyone seems to know the words to I Predict a Riot, I don't think I've even sat down and listened to that song and yet I know all the words!

:wave: Hi Dani!

I'll give it a go now wayne :D You're on orange too? What are the chances?!

:yippie: How was the art thing yesterday?

It was pretty awesome. I wish I could've stayed out longer and gone to more places but my dad kept saying that he's getting too old for that, I need to find someone who's willing to stay out much later next year :wink:.

I got to see the Sam The Record Man sign lit up for the last time. :sad:

Wayne it's not working :grumpy: unless your phone's turned off :hmm:

It was pretty awesome. I wish I could've stayed out longer and gone to more places but my dad kept saying that he's getting too old for that, I need to find someone who's willing to stay out much later next year :wink:.

I got to see the Sam The Record Man sign lit up for the last time. :sad:

:up: Hopefully you'll find another person next year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom