Hackballscross, Ireland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bawk bawk bawk bawk.

theyretoocute.jpg

:wave: Hi all!!

GOOD NEWS!!! I'm solidifying finally!!!! :yippie:

Ok, I won't gross you out anymore I promise, but after the week I've had, this is HUGE news!!

He is the Red-Crested Warbler and his outburst in the middle of King For A Day on the Bullet In a Bible DVD is his mating call.

And I was born to answer that call.

hey, guys, guess what? I'm ambidextrous with chopsticks.

That IS good news! Didja try the brat diet?

Not really as such. I just kept chugging the electrolyte drinks (my tongue no longer looks like the grand canyon is running down the middle of it!) and had some potato last night....kept that in and had some plain toast this morning and am still going strong!! I was a bit worried last night after the potato as I was having some pretty bad stomach cramps.....:uhoh:

FINALLY I might return to good health!

Hi gluey! :wave:
Glad to hear it! How goes it aside of that?

:D I'm fine....quiet day today, folded about 10 loads of washing :yikes: and watched The Lakehouse while I did it.

hey, guys, guess what? I'm ambidextrous with chopsticks.

:ohmy: Shit I'm lucky to be able to use them at all!! My sisters home help in Hong Kong always pees herself watching me try to eat with them "Oh Ma'am you don't need a diet if you're going to eat with chopsticks!" :lol:

:ohmy: Shit I'm lucky to be able to use them at all!! My sisters home help in Hong Kong always pees herself watching me try to eat with them "Oh Ma'am you don't need a diet if you're going to eat with chopsticks!" :lol:
I just gound this out like 5 minutes ago. this is awesome.

Lots of people fail at chopsticks. I've been able to use them since i was about 3. So that diet wouldn't work for me, unless you give me, like, soup or ice cream or soetehing. Though I can fish an ice cube out of a glass of water with them.

:angry: I hate it when the rain radar goes down. How can I be a weather whore if I can't see what's coming? :mad:

:D I'm fine....quiet day today, folded about 10 loads of washing :yikes: and watched The Lakehouse while I did it.
:yikes: That's a lot of washing! That about reminds me of all the dishes I have to do in a day's time. :grumpy:

Chopsticks are SuperWin. Forks are for the weak. :D

I just gound this out like 5 minutes ago. this is awesome.

Lots of people fail at chopsticks. I've been able to use them since i was about 3. So that diet wouldn't work for me, unless you give me, like, soup or ice cream or soetehing. Though I can fish an ice cube out of a glass of water with them.

I get a good tummy work out with them too, because I end up in a fit of giggles! They're not as scary as I first though they would be, but I still need a lot of practice. I had using them when I get stuff from the Noodle House here...their rice isn't sticky and therefore unless you pick it up one grain at a time, it's easier to get a fork!!

:yikes: That's a lot of washing! That about reminds me of all the dishes I have to do in a day's time. :grumpy:

One thing I've learnt is that even though I get sick and can't do fuck all sometimes, my family keeps on making unholy messes for me to clean up. I told them they should just be fucking thankful that their clothes got washed!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom