Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it OK if I save that?

Of course! Why wouldn't it be?

The above discussion if it were about bootlegs:

"Is it OK if I can hear that?"
"Of course not! I just let you know I have it. Why do you think you're entitled to it? I put all my hard work into it and I'll do what I like with it. I may have just waved it under your nose, but you can't get everything you want in life! Deal with it. God, and you people wonder why some tapers hoard their work?"

Bonnie, we need a picture of Reggo bashing Larry or something.

"Of course not! I just let you know I have it. Why do you think you're entitled to it? I put all my hard work into it and I'll do what I like with it. I may have just waved it under your nose, but you can't get everything you want in life! Deal with it. God, and you people wonder why some tapers hoard their work?"
:laugh:

:lol: Too right.

Oh my, of course. Keep in mind, Reggo may not look entirely like herself if I get to it (remember that Ashley was depicted as a small green imp wearing a baseball cap). But sure thing, if she wants. :wink:

I didn't even need to be in mine. :D
Thanks for it, it's awesome and lulz-worthy. I feel so honoured. :love:

I didn't even need to be in mine. :D
Thanks for it, it's awesome and lulz-worthy. I feel so honoured. :love:

Haha, I'm really glad you like it, actually. I was sort of expecting nobody to think much of it. How it goes, you know. But the truth is :heart:!

Anyway, you're still involved, you're offscreen while that lush talks to you.

(Personally, I like the spilt Baileys on his neckerchief-come-bib).

Haha, I'm really glad you like it, actually. I was sort of expecting nobody to think much of it. How it goes, you know. But the truth is :heart:!

Anyway, you're still involved, you're offscreen while that lush talks to you.

(Personally, I like the spilt Baileys on his neckerchief-come-bib).
Oh nah, it's brilliant! I sat here and laughed for a couple of minutes. I'm sure my face was red! I couldn't breathe! :laugh:
That's my favourite outfit, ever.

(Yes, I saw that, it's awesome.)

I've got to go to bed, guys. Want to see some people tomorrow and do some stuff, so yeah. Good luck with all that, Serena! And I'll talk to you all later. :wave:

Oh my, of course. Keep in mind, Reggo may not look entirely like herself if I get to it (remember that Ashley was depicted as a small green imp wearing a baseball cap). But sure thing, if she wants. :wink:

I've no idea what Reggo looks like anyway.

I've no idea what Reggo looks like anyway.
Black.jpg

Reggo, no punktastic piercings, no "LARRY MULLEN SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE" tattoo on your forehead?

Reggo, no punktastic piercings, no "LARRY MULLEN SHOULD DIE IN A FIRE" tattoo on your forehead?
Not on my forehead, no. And my body rejects piercings. I've had my ears pierced 3 times and it never keeps.

Anyroad, time to drag my filthy mind into the shower.

And if you have the chance, read the pringles story on craigslist.

:wave:

I have not worn earrings in years and I believe that my left ear can still have one. My right ear hasn't been able to for a long, long time. Soon after I stopped earing earrings, I couldn't get one through my right ear anymore. It was always my problem ear anyway when it came to them and it's why I stopped.

Oh damn, Reggo buggers off before I can scar her for life. I hope she reads that upon her return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom