Guys, Melon has an annoucement to make

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm speaking for Melon, as his rabbit in the hat slash public relations officer.

From now on our other little forum *forum URL removed by Bonochick* will be known as 'The Gang of Four'. There are only four members, this is why the name is such a laugh riot. It took me over five lonely, weeping hours in the shower to come up with it. It's a real zinger.

We are the Gang of Four, gang. Also, this moniker references the late 1970s ruling clique of post-Mao China (as I've already explained, if YOU WERE LISTENING!!!), and NOT in any way, the punk rock band of the same name.

Any more than four members, will be removed on sight, and you don't want to try it, trust me.

Now, gang, are you PAYING ATTENTION?

Last edited by a moderator:
So...this thread is pretty much all about another forum, which you give the address to, so it's basically advertising, which we don't allow, and isn't this a long sentence?

http://forum.interference.com/f224/interference-policies-rules-187101.html

What constitutes a post or thread worthy of being closed, deleted, or edited by the forum moderators?

Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom