Guess the Dictator or Sit-com Character

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, it knows all. i spent nearly an hour trying to stump it. i failed.

cursed evil site.

did i mention i have way too much time on my hands?

Well, I win this round. You are player number 47 to pick Bosco "B. A." Baracus from The A-Team, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Bosco "B. A." Baracus from The A-Team.

:ohmy:

Well, I win this round. You are player number 228 to pick Balki from Perfect Strangers, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, Balki from Perfect Strangers.

This site is good. I knew nothing apart from the fact that it was Balki from Greece (the site didn't ask that one) and that he had a cousin.
:bow:

STATS
Number of evil dictators and/or sit-com characters in database: 333586
Number of times computer has won: 13347056
Number of times computer has lost: 6008070

So the computer can be beat. :hmm:

It knew:
Malory from Family Ties (yeah lame I know), Vyvian from the Young Ones, Eddie Hitler from Bottom, Saffron from AbFab and Alice Tinker!

IT EVEN KNEW LORD FLASHHEART FROM BLACKADDER!!!! :scream:

He didn't know Marshall, Edina's first husband in AbFab! :lol:

Guess the Dictator or Television Sit-Com Character

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you have it, I was wrong again. I was positive that you were Greg from Greg the Bunny! But you are far too clever for a puny computer like me. Now you can go and tell everyone while I sit here and try to put the pieces of my crumbled existence back together.
You can help me with one thing, though. If you tell me who you were and give me a good yes/no question, then I'll be able to guess it right next time. Wouldn't that be nice? But please, try to pick a general question that would be answered "yes" for some characters and "no" for some others. For example, "Are you Monica's brother?" is a bad question, because the answer is "no" for many many characters and "yes" for very few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I add your entry to the database, please look this over and make sure that it makes sense and that the question is as general as you could think of:

Are you a rabbi?

Yes: Marshall from Absolutely Fabulous

No: Greg from Greg the Bunny

:eyebrow:

Your valuable replies have been added to my database. With your help the database is now vast enough to guess any evil dictator or sit-com character that anyone can ever think of ever! Next time you will not find me nearly as inadequate. Please come back and visit me often so that I don't grow sad and lonely.

I love a vast database! :up:

It wasn't easy, but I won this time. You are player number 2936 to have chosen George W. Bush from United States of America. George W. Bush from United States of America was a tough one, but I've had a lot of practice. Thanks for giving me something to do. Please visit again soon

:wink:

Oh this is so fun. :D It's guessed me as Patsy from Ab Fab, Frasier Crane from Fraiser...

I suppose I'll have to try to come up with something more obscure.

DrTeeth said:
It knew:
Vyvian from the Young Ones

Damn. I was about to try that. (As a matter of fact, it knows Neil as well [haven't attempted Rik or Mike yet].)

Do you have a fluffy tail?

Yes : I guess that you are Basil Brush from Basil Brush Show!
No : I guess that you are Mike from The Young Ones!

Surely that can't be the only difference... :huh:

It's a genius!

I was creeped out as it started yelling at me "ARE YOU A SPANISH ACTRESS?" for Evita Peron. (Although that one was too easy.) As was Stalin...

But it figured out Grace Adler.

You won this time, puny mortal! And I fail again. I guess my parents were right, I'll always be a failure. I guess it's time to start looking for a new job.

I did Dobbin (the pantomime horse) from Rentaghost, which is an obscure 80s British sitcom:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/ilove/tv/rentaghost/intro.shtml

but it probably considers that I cheated cos it was a kid's comedy

bloody hell this thing is good

Well, I win this round. You are player number 10 to pick The Talkie Toaster from Red Dwarf, and what a clever choice it was! You almost had me for a while, but you let your guard down. Don't worry, it happens to all of us sooner or later. Please play again, and next time I'll be ready for you, The Talkie Toaster from Red Dwarf.

you fuck of a thing :mad:

I win again! You are player number 6 to have chosen Sally from Home and Away. I knew you were Sally from Home and Away from the start, but I strung you along for a while to make it seem more sporting. I hope that one day you will overcome the powerful sense of humiliation that you now feel. Until then, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom