Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think the solution is to out-price them. If they can't afford the train fare, and if the trains were properly policed so that they couldn't easily fare evade, the feral component would be swiftly eliminated and a better class of passenger would be attracted. The heightened revenue would also help improve the standard of the service ...

Ticket prices are fairly high as is, though. It's ten bucks for a full fare daily. But if they are only going from one place to another each day, then yeah. It's really unpleasant having them.

Heck, I've even seen a guy snort a line of coke on the Werribee train.

:up: That's good then. The sports game is so simple, yet it provides hours of fun. I'm not really into football games, but I can see why you'd prefer high def. :lol: I remember some fifa game for the N64 and I hated it cause I could barely see the players!

mm food. Yep, that sounds like the perfect plan! :up:

Man I totally should hang out with you guys some day!

Definitely :up: We could probably play online with the Wii....although I've not actually played it online at all.

Played many games of FIFA online....I'm only now starting to win matches, after about 2 years :lol:

Ticket prices are fairly high as is, though. It's ten bucks for a full fare daily. But if they are only going from one place to another each day, then yeah. It's really unpleasant having them.

One of my mates, girlfriend saw someone either 'pleasure themselve's' or Urinate in a Big M Carton, at Meri Train Station.

High Culture.

Alright, this is fucking personal. Some joker gave the tuf respect less than five stars, and now it's only on four. I thought it'd be smooth sailing forever.

Well these dumb twats prefer dumb girls, because, she might actually outsmart them otherwise! And remember mr Stormierziggy? If there's one thing he taught us is that it's all about the oral benefits mate.

Well, you never know. :shifty: :sexywink:

Oh that's right! It's just the oral benefits. Who cares about anything else! Why didn't I think of that?!

:laugh:

Eh, I've got work, and I have to go all the way to bloody Riddles Creek and back in one day, which might be followed by a trip to Seymour to pick up the girlfriend, that is like 5 hours of driving! :crazy:

what am i complaining about :lol:

Yeah it is a lot more fun, and a LOT cheaper. And I don't need alcohol to have fun.

yeah, you laugh. I'd love to see you drive this car then! :p

I barely remember how to do it. :reject: I've never done it since I got my license.

:up: That's good then. The sports game is so simple, yet it provides hours of fun. I'm not really into football games, but I can see why you'd prefer high def. :lol: I remember some fifa game for the N64 and I hated it cause I could barely see the players!

mm food. Yep, that sounds like the perfect plan! :up:

Man I totally should hang out with you guys some day!

Most of my mates have forgotten you don't need alcohol for a good time.

:madspit: :wink:

an aussie posse + dubliners wii day.

Alright, this is fucking personal. Some joker gave the tuf respect less than five stars, and now it's only on four. I thought it'd be smooth sailing forever.

Probably somebody who didn't get the rpg. :tsk:

My druggo neighbours have like five cars, all of which they enjoy parking in the bowl of the court so it's basically impossible to manovuer (sp?) in :doh:

Never underestimate the cane.

I've really gotta boot. I have uni tomorrow. goodnight.

Damn, FIVE cars?? why the fuck do you need that many? having 2 I can understand, but 5?? Nuts! Can't you get the cops to do something about that? Here you can have max. 2 cars in front of your house, others have to be elsewhere so there's parking space available for guests and such.

:hug: G'nite!

Tafe is like Uni, just sotra, I suppose the learning isn't as high-level as University.

It keeps me busy for two days a week (I usually work 5 day working week, now its 2 at Tafe, 3 at work).....then I spend the weekend in Melbourne (why I'm not usually online during the weekend :lol:)

Hopefully you won't, :sexywink: I'd like to plan a night out for dinner ect, but I think She won't be getting in till late.
Ah, it's similar to what the Americans call College then? :hmm:

Well it's nice you can combine it with work. I sadly have a full 5 day uni week(save for this and next week, after that hell starts. 40hrs of lab per week!) and work both weekend days. I'm trying to get a decent job though, the recordstore guy said they might be hiring soon so I'll do as he said and keep bothering them. :lol: Would be cool to work there!

Oh you're the romantic type eh? :cute:

5 Euro is about AUS$10. I can pick up a decent Aussie wine for $10-15, imports are more like $15-25.

But I'm sure you already know how expensive truly exceptional wine is.

Ah, I thought it would be less.. :hmm: well for us Aussie and Nz wines are ofcourse more expensive, french and italian and such are really cheap. most wines we have here are inbetween 5 and 10 euros. So that's similar to yours then.

Damn, FIVE cars?? why the fuck do you need that many? having 2 I can understand, but 5?? Nuts! Can't you get the cops to do something about that? Here you can have max. 2 cars in front of your house, others have to be elsewhere so there's parking space available for guests and such.

:hug: G'nite!

They're heavy into drugs, so i think there's a link there. It's why no one drops me off at my house, which is at the end. too much of a pain in the ass to get out. :lol:

:crack: That's nuts. You guys don't have security checks in the trains?

Definitely :up: We could probably play online with the Wii....although I've not actually played it online at all.

Played many games of FIFA online....I'm only now starting to win matches, after about 2 years :lol:

:reject: I don't actually own a Wii. I was going to get one, but yeah, U2 tickets, touring, :lol: I'll get it next year or so!

It would be really cool to play Guitar Hero with the people here! No clue how that would work though.

Wow two years, that's a long time, are people online that good then? :uhoh:

Ah, it's similar to what the Americans call College then? :hmm:

Well it's nice you can combine it with work. I sadly have a full 5 day uni week(save for this and next week, after that hell starts. 40hrs of lab per week!) and work both weekend days. I'm trying to get a decent job though, the recordstore guy said they might be hiring soon so I'll do as he said and keep bothering them. :lol: Would be cool to work there!

Oh you're the romantic type eh? :cute:

Yeah, I guess thats similar...

Wow thats tough, I have Tafe Monday 9am-8pm and then Tuesday 9-5 (today was only 9-12 :dance:) But your week sounds tougher than mine! That'd be awesome if you could get that job.

Hopeless romantic type :sigh:

:lol:

Ah, I thought it would be less.. :hmm: well for us Aussie and Nz wines are ofcourse more expensive, french and italian and such are really cheap. most wines we have here are inbetween 5 and 10 euros. So that's similar to yours then.

Our exchange rate with the Euro is terrible at the moment. Just ran AUS$15 through the xe.com converter and it's 7.64 Euro.

One of my mates, girlfriend saw someone either 'pleasure themselve's' or Urinate in a Big M Carton, at Meri Train Station.

High Culture.
Ew. :yuck:

Did I mention yet I'm eating lunch? :lol:
Oh that's right! It's just the oral benefits. Who cares about anything else! Why didn't I think of that?!

:laugh:

:tsk: because you're unfunny. In fact, you're totally an UC.

what am i complaining about :lol:

Most of my mates have forgotten you don't need alcohol for a good time.

:madspit: :wink:

an aussie posse + dubliners wii day.

That's pretty sad, but yeah, I know too many of that kinda people too. :sigh: What has our generation gotten to?

Damn, I wish we could get a teleporter or so. :lol: Would be much easier to see you guys!

::reject: I don't actually own a Wii. I was going to get one, but yeah, U2 tickets, touring, :lol: I'll get it next year or so!

It would be really cool to play Guitar Hero with the people here! No clue how that would work though.

Wow two years, that's a long time, are people online that good then? :uhoh:

Yeah, I'm not sure how online guitar hero works, I've only played the older versions where you have online 'battles'

People are really good online, I guess it's people who have nothing better to do than sit on their backsides and play football all day :shrug:

:tsk: because you're unfunny. In fact, you're totally an UC.

Plus look at my post count! Clearly I have nothing worthwhile to say to somebody with a LIFE like StormierZiggy!

(I'm still disappointed he never responded to my "blow me" comment about post count.)

Yeah, I guess thats similar...

Wow thats tough, I have Tafe Monday 9am-8pm and then Tuesday 9-5 (today was only 9-12 :dance:) But your week sounds tougher than mine! That'd be awesome if you could get that job.

Hopeless romantic type :sigh:

:lol:

Hm that's a LONG day! Our days are usually from 9-5.30 for lab days, but usually when we're done early we can go home earlier, and some days you stay a little later. As long as I'm home before dinner I'm fine with it.

Aw, well the romantic guys are the best type imo. :yes:

Yeah, I'm not sure how online guitar hero works, I've only played the older versions where you have online 'battles'

People are really good online, I guess it's people who have nothing better to do than sit on their backsides and play football all day :shrug:
The first game I'm getting is GH3. For the sake of the Dragonforce song. :lol: And I won't rest until I can nail that bastard!

That reminds me of the WOW episode of South Park. It's sad that there are actual people like that.
Plus look at my post count! Clearly I have nothing worthwhile to say to somebody with a LIFE like StormierZiggy!

(I'm still disappointed he never responded to my "blow me" comment about post count.)

Heh, well perhaps that wasn't the oral benefit he was hoping for.

And damn, you must not have a life at all! :tsk: Where are the birds man?

Hm that's a LONG day! Our days are usually from 9-5.30 for lab days, but usually when we're done early we can go home earlier, and some days you stay a little later. As long as I'm home before dinner I'm fine with it.

Aw, well the romantic guys are the best type imo. :yes:

Yeah, its a really long day, because they're trying to get all the units completed, without having to take people out of their jobs for much of the week.

Haha, We'll I haven't done anything too crazy, I've made the odd surprise trip down to visit her, I did that on her 21st Birthday last year. I went down after work, and arrived in time for dinner, then up and left the next morning at 5am :crack:

Heh, well perhaps that wasn't the oral benefit he was hoping for.

And damn, you must not have a life at all! :tsk: Where are the birds man?

I didn't think he was choosy about oral benefits!

I'd rather no life than his life.

Back
Top Bottom