Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm e-mailing Matthias now. I'll let you know what his plans for the tickets are.

Thanks! I'll wait with emailing Maik until you've got the info.

Damn, I can't believe I think I finally flirted with someone. How on earth did I do this? :lol:

It shall be EPIC. In fact, I might just draw a picture tomorrow to illustrate just how epic is shall be.

There are no words able to explain how EPIC this is going to be. I think only :dance: does it justice.

Are you guys just going for the gigs or will you be staying a little longer? :hmm:

Effortlessly?

YES!!!! `That's the weirdest thing. :lol: I suck at talking to guys, and suddenly wham. I find a guy I like who's nice to me too, and we talked for about 15 minutes last time, this time probably even longer.. there's definately a connection there! :love:

What happened to shy old me that was shit scared talking to anyone she liked? :lol:

Have a good one, liam :wave:

YES!!!! `That's the weirdest thing. :lol: I suck at talking to guys, and suddenly wham. I find a guy I like who's nice to me too, and we talked for about 15 minutes last time, this time probably even longer.. there's definately a connection there! :love:

What happened to shy old me that was shit scared talking to anyone she liked? :lol:

Ha, that's great! See what U2 vinyls do to you?

:lmao: Oh I wish!

If I only knew how, I would!

I think bribing him with U2 tickets will get me somewhere. :yes: At least we could become friends, well, first. *cough*

Noooo! Becoming friends first is generally not the best strategy. Keep it on the flirting level!

/relationshipadvice

:lmao: Oh I wish!

If I only knew how, I would!

I think bribing him with U2 tickets will get me somewhere. :yes: At least we could become friends, well, first. *cough*

I think you're already closer to getting a boyfriend than I am to getting a girlfriend! :laugh:

this is what happened to me last year as well, i was amazed, though it ended up going nowhere.

Noooo! Becoming friends first is generally not the best strategy. Keep it on the flirting level!

/relationshipadvice

i can vouch here.

just popped in to say i've survived my first few drives, and that i'm EXTREMELY jealous of you all because you're all travelling to see U2, and goodnight! :wave:

You're married, what do you know about relationships? :lol:

Touché.

Though I can say that my wife was probably my first relationship where I didn't become a friend at first. So there you go.

Hi/Bye Danny!

I'm getting GAs for day, yes.

And I think I'm also getting GAs for Paris (Ax?)

Assuming Shepp Daniel gives us his code, yeah! Like I said yesterday, I think it's best if you do it, since you speak French and I don't.

Assuming Shepp Daniel gives us his code, yeah! Like I said yesterday, I think it's best if you do it, since you speak French and I don't.

I don't mind buying the tickets for Paris 1. Did you see that night 2 was apparently confirmed (not by U2.com, but by the ticket reseller) for 12 July?

Vazza needed two tickets for each of the concerts - shall we ask her to try to buy tickets for Paris 2 so that we can swap tickets?

/relationshipadvice
:lol: uhm. Okay. Well give me flirt advice then!

You're married, what do you know about relationships? :lol:
Ouch.

I think you're already closer to getting a boyfriend than I am to getting a girlfriend! :laugh:
:wink: Wasn't I already even before I knew the guy?

this is what happened to me last year as well, i was amazed, though it ended up going nowhere.

i can vouch here.

just popped in to say i've survived my first few drives, and that i'm EXTREMELY jealous of you all because you're all travelling to see U2, and goodnight! :wave:

Ouch, I remember that. :hug:

I'm so happy for you you got your license! :rockon:

I'm getting GAs for day 1, yes.

And I think I'm also getting GAs for Paris (Ax?)

Ah, great! :uhoh: Cause I can't stay for the regular sale due to the excursion thingy. And in the morning I have a question hour class where we're going to make an exam, of a subject I REALLY suck at so I really need to go there.

Vazza needed two tickets for each of the concerts - shall we ask her to try to buy tickets for Paris 2 so that we can swap tickets?

This sounds like a good plan ... so you'd buy 4x GA Paris I and she'd buy 4x GA Paris II, thereby covering you, me, and the two she needs for both gigs? I'd be happy to do that.

And I haven't seen the confirmation of Paris II. Is that on Live Nation's site or something?

Back
Top Bottom