Gropecunt Lane, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really my second-favourite band or really supporting U2? Yes to both, anyway. I've even met them. It was wonderful.
Supporting U2. I was hoping one of the cool bands Adam's into would be their opener.

Hmm. I've heard a few songs of theirs and I personally don't care for them.

Hey Reggo.

I was REALLY into Muse for a while there. I'm kinda over them, but I wouldn't complain if I saw them again. Luckily, I don't have to :hyper:

Supporting U2. I was hoping one of the cool bands Adam's into would be their opener.

Hmm. I've heard a few songs of theirs and I personally don't care for them.

Yeah, they are, but not in Europe. They're already too big in Europe to open gigs, it seems, considering they can fill stadiums on their own.

Gosh, really? What songs have you heard?

Yeah, they are, but not in Europe. They're already too big in Europe to open gigs, it seems, considering they can fill stadiums on their own.

Gosh, really? What songs have you heard?

Supermassive Black Hole and another one that was on PFan's DI list last time, I think...or Traviud's...maybe both...I forget. Anyways, yeah, didn't care for them. My musical tastes seem to halt somewhere around 2005. I stopped getting into new bands after that for some reason. :shrug:

Supermassive Black Hole and another one that was on PFan's DI list last time, I think...or Traviud's...maybe both...I forget. Anyways, yeah, didn't care for them. My musical tastes seem to halt somewhere around 2005. I stopped getting into new bands after that for some reason. :shrug:

I and Travis are easily mistakable these days, or you didn't listen to my list, cause I had a song on mine too.

Hey Ax. :wave:

Bah, you ought to get songs off Showbiz and Absolution. SMBH doesn't represent them, at all. Showbiz was released in 1999, so there you go :wink:

I had one on my list, too. And Muse has only released 1 album since 2005. They released 4 before that (including Hullabaloo).

PLEBA has hit an interesting new level of WTFery.

My arms :'(, they're killing me. curse you eczema...CURSE YOU SUN!

Ouchies. Have you ever tried corn husker's lotion? It always worked for my dad's eczema when his prescriptions didn't. Cheap, too. Just hard to find.

Just as long as tuf bono respect has achieved even higher levels of WTFery, all is still well in the world.

Pretty sure my "movie" did that.

Ouchies. Have you ever tried corn husker's lotion? It always worked for my dad's eczema when his prescriptions didn't. Cheap, too. Just hard to find.

My prescription works fine, but, I'm so lazy about putting it on :lol:

Just as long as tuf bono respect has achieved even higher levels of WTFery, all is still well in the world.

something tells me a dose of respect for tuf bono needs to be paid.

Ugh, that's right. I'm trying to find another way of uploading it. Looks like shit on youtube

Youtube compresses videos to shit, so unless you do it in, like, high def in the first place, it's gonna look like crap on YouTube. Have you considered emailing traviud teh individual frames and have him put them together in photoshop/imageready? the way he does his cartoons?

Youtube compresses videos to shit, so unless you do it in, like, high def in the first place, it's gonna look like crap on YouTube. Have you considered emailing traviud teh individual frames and have him put them together in photoshop/imageready? the way he does his cartoons?

I did it in flash. I know of ways to convert flash to something that looks good on youtube, I've done it before...I just don't remember HOW.

Ah, flash. I have no idea about anything to do with flash, other than flash games are fun!

Flash games! :hi5:

Flash games, ftw :hi5: bored.com has some good ones.

I've always had an idea for creating a Green Day flash game based on stuff in their song lyrics, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the patience to code something like that.

So... I love how the torrent I'm downloading says it's gonna take 3 more days.... And that's for FLAC files which I won't even be able to put on my iPod unless I can figure out how to burn them to an audio cd and re-rip them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom