Grizzly, Oregon, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably 0.01% of a chance.

I assume it's dependent on certain results going their way? I doubt they'll make it. In any case, I don't see them beating the Bombers next week.

And Richmond plays the Eagles, oh dear!

Prior to West Coast playing Adelaide they had some slim hope of making the finals, that is, if other results went their way.

By the way, there's nothing cheesier than Vladelaide, so don't worry.

"Radelaide" begs to differ. :tongue:

Anyway, I need to be up around 5-5:20 tomorrow morning for the U2 gig, the last European show for the year. G'night folks, it's been a damn good evening. :wave:

PS We won we won we won!

I'll say nothing more. :shh:

By the way, there's nothing cheesier than Vladelaide, so don't worry.

I'm not convinced on that. :wink: But it does make me cringe occasionally.

BF is similar to Intereference, except slightly more dim-witted and you have to think about what you post more carefully as you could get flamed often. It's happened to me a few times before, sometimes makes me embarrassed. :D

Anyway, I need to be up around 5-5:20 tomorrow morning for the U2 gig, the last European show for the year. G'night folks, it's been a damn good evening. :wave:

PS We won we won we won!

Radelaide is awesome! Don't pay it out!

Have a good one Ax, congrats on the win(s?)!

PS We won we won we won!

:wave:

I'm sure i've enjoyed this evening just as much as you did. :D

Can't believe it, it's already the last European U2 gig for the leg. :ohmy:

There's an 'R' at the start of Adelaide because Adelaide is an awesome place, bar the Northern suburbs ...

BF is similar to Intereference, except slightly more dim-witted and you have to think about what you post more carefully as you could get flamed often. It's happened to me a few times before, sometimes makes me embarrassed. :D

I don't post there, just do some lurking (can't really afford to get into another forum), but I have to say that I get a lot of joy out of reading posts on Bay 13. Helps when there are some genuinely funny threads there too. Something like Bay 13 would work wonders here, I think. ;)

I don't post there, just do some lurking (can't really afford to get into another forum), but I have to say that I get a lot of joy out of reading posts on Bay 13. Helps when there are some genuinely funny threads there too. Something like Bay 13 would work wonders here, I think. ;)

Uh, U2 fans bagging other U2 fans. :scratch:

I keep on getting myself caught on too many forums, Interference and BF. This might as well be too much for a 14 year old. :faint:

:lol:

Bay 13 can be quite amusing at times, honestly I don't know what to say about it. It's ... er, weird.

Uh, U2 fans bagging other U2 fans. :scratch:

I keep on getting myself caught on too many forums, Interference and BF. This might as well be too much for a 14 year old. :faint:

:lol:

Bay 13 can be quite amusing at times, honestly I don't know what to say about it. It's ... er, weird.

Oh yeah, good point. U2 fans bag other U2 fans enough already. A joint U2/Coldplay forum would probably work the formula better.

Ah, don't worry about it. Just make sure you study hard, wake up early, and don't go to Hindley Street until you're 18. ;)

My favourite thread on the board is the Normal post/Bay 13 post one - they come out with some classics there. Might have to try my hand at it sometime.

Oh yeah, good point. U2 fans bag other U2 fans enough already. A joint U2/Coldplay forum would probably work the formula better.

Ah, don't worry about it. Just make sure you study hard, wake up early, and don't go to Hindley Street until you're 18. ;)

My favourite thread on the board is the Normal post/Bay 13 post one - they come out with some classics there. Might have to try my hand at it sometime.

I attempted to make a U2, Radiohead and Coldplay forum but I abandoned the project because it would be an utter mess. :D

And I still manage to remain fit through sport and receiving pleasing report cards. :cool:

Bay 13 is currently cluttered with threads about Port's failure. Some are quite amusing.

Well, I'm off to sleep. My head needs a rest, it's continously throbbing.

:wave:

Wow, showtime in Cardiff, can't believe the European leg will be over in about two hours.

Radelaide is awesome! Don't pay it out!

Have a good one Ax, congrats on the win(s?)!

But it's all too easy! :wink:

Wins indeed! New Zealand, Wellington, and the Hawks! Shame the Tigers couldn't have won as well. :laugh:

Hurrah, MW rather than Elevation after Beautiful Day!

Here's hoping for the "other" set, the one with One early. Or for something really special ...!

Any other Superthreaders around for the gig?

Pretty weak setlist to end it on too

You think so? I reckon it's one of the better ones, probably the only better ones in my view were Amsterdam II, London II, Dublin I and maybe III. I mean, MW instead of Elevation? Stay instead of Stuck? Bad at all? That's all good stuff.

You think so? I reckon it's one of the better ones, probably the only better ones in my view were Amsterdam II, London II, Dublin I and maybe III. I mean, MW instead of Elevation? Stay instead of Stuck? Bad at all? That's all good stuff.

I guess I'm just bummed the rumours of Your Blue Room weren't true, that would of been a great way to go out with a bang in my opinion

I guess I'm just bummed the rumours of Your Blue Room weren't true, that would of been a great way to go out with a bang in my opinion

I didn't expect it. Sure, Bono said it might be ready in time for Cardiff, but the key words here are "Bono said". Now, had one of the other three said it, I might've mildly expected it to show up, but since it was Bono? We'll be lucky to get it in Chicago! Hell, he's probably talking out of his arse and it's actually A Different Kind Of Blue. :wink:

I didn't expect it. Sure, Bono said it might be ready in time for Cardiff, but the key words here are "Bono said". Now, had one of the other three said it, I might've mildly expected it to show up, but since it was Bono? We'll be lucky to get it in Chicago! Hell, he's probably talking out of his arse and it's actually A Different Kind Of Blue. :wink:

hey anything from Passengers except Elvis Ate America is good in my book :wink:

I'm stunned that they managed to coax Larry into even soundchecking a Passengers song. Surely Miss Sarajevo was more than enough for him to tolerate last tour!

Larry really hates Passengers, I find it so funny, I mean it's one of their most interesting albums and it inspires me musically in what I play and how I play it more than any other U2 album

Meanwhile, Larry gets inspired by Elvis and Stuck In A Moment.

STUCK. IN. A. MOMENT.

No wonder his drumming's remained unchanged for decades.

Hahah, touche. Though he seems to have picked things up a bit on the latest album and tour.

And speaking of music that is musically inspiring, for me, A Sort Of Homecoming (especially the live versions) is more inspiring than anything. Just the whole feel of it takes me away ... I'd love to come up with something half that effective. The live WOWY solo and Shine Like Stars has a similar effect too.

Back
Top Bottom