Grey's Anatomy, Season Three - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so tired of Izzy being so traumatized.

I hope they let her character move on.

It looks like she will be paying for the teen age girl's spinal surgery.

Good idea, LMPA! :up:

I love the suggestion of posting the music. The music on this show is fabulous! I have the music from Season 1, and am definitely going to get Season 2 as well. :)

ETA - deep, I was thinking the same thing. It will give Izzy a chance to "do something good" like she was talking about.

Last edited:
I just got the songs on that GA Insider site, I had no idea what they were. I don't even have an iPod.

I like this poll they have there, I voted for Addisex

What Should Be the Official Alex-Addison Nickname?

Alexisson

Montgomerev

Addex

Addisex

Yes, I think Izzie will definitely come thru for the teenage girl, and maybe other families in the same situation (money-wise).

ETA: Out of those choices, I'd have to choose Addisex

Last edited:
Does anyone remember that in season 1, Izzy had mentioned that she had a 4 year old daughter living with her mother in a trailer park somewhere?

I kept thinking why not send her daughter and mother some of the money? :shrug:

JCOSTER said:

Really? I thought she was living with her mom (grandma).

Nope. Izzie did live with her mom in a trailer park when she was younger, though. She was talking with the pregnant girl about their similar backgrounds. She showed the girl the picture of her daughter and said that she had been given up for adoption.

I got every question on the quiz right. :nerd: It wasn't all that hard. :)

ThoraSEB said:

Nope. Izzie did live with her mom in a trailer park when she was younger, though. She was talking with the pregnant girl about their similar backgrounds. She showed the girl the picture of her daughter and said that she had been given up for adoption.

I got every question on the quiz right. :nerd: It wasn't all that
hard. :)

Oh thanks! the mind goes every now and then. :wink:

About Izzy and the money: Wasn't Bailey yelling at her in the previews that she's getting too personally involved again? Which means Iz will offer to pay for the spinal surgery, thereby pissing Bailey off and leading Bailey to accuse her of becoming too involved with patients. (But that's what Izzie does: Get involved with patients! That, and bake.)

Why don't they just have Izzie offer to set up some sort of fund at the hospital or her med school? :confused:

Last edited:
^My thoughts exactly. When I saw that mother screaming into her cell phone in the episode last night I knew that it was having something to do with the cost of the surgery. And I immediately thought of Izzy having cashed that check. That's when I interrupted my thought with Bailey's accusations but figured Iz could set up some kind of a fund or make anonymous donations or something. It'll all work out. :up: Good episode last night. I also feel bad for George and his family. I think his father is going to die.

I saw Freedom Writers last night, Patrick is barely in it but I still enjoyed it :wink:

It's tough not to see him as McDreamy though :slant:, I think that will hinder his movie prospects

I want to see that movie, how was it? The first time I saw the trailer for it and saw McDreamy in it I even said "Hey! That's McDreamy!" He will forever be known to ME as McDreamy! It suits him too :drool:

patrick-dempsey-details.jpg

They'll all be on the Golden Globes tonight. I hope.

Yes that's not the most flattering outfit for her at all :slant:, but she still looks pretty, she is pretty

chandra_wilson_300x400.jpg

people.com

Who doesn't love Chandra Wilson as tough-love Dr. Miranda Bailey on Grey's Anatomy? She is riding high this awards season, not only nominated for a NAACP Image Award but also as the only female cast member of the hit show to be nominated for a SAG award. We're thrilled for her, but it might be time to step it up a notch on the red carpet. The 5' actress arrived to the People's Choice Awards in a mauve satin pantsuit that is not only out of step with current trends, but didn't do justice to the petite actress's figure. That night, she told PEOPLE that she started picking out her awards show wardrobe in September and would be wearing a dress by Sherri Hill, who turns out to be a prom dress designer! Oh Chandra, you can do better than that -- what about a great pantsuit from Donna Karan or Armani? We're keeping our fingers crossed for the Globes on Monday night.

Carek1230 said:
I want to see that movie, how was it?

I thought it was good, I cried quite a bit. It's full of cliches and it's corny at times, but Hilary did a great job and since it's based on a true story you can't help but be inspired by it.

very pretty! :camera:

I'll have to head to the TV to watch the pre-show here, while you all probably see it live on the east coast :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom