Grey's Anatomy, Season Three

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me be the first to say her little dream was :combust: :drool: :faint:

:lol:

I'm getting pissy with George. I don't want to get pissy with George. :madwife: Callie needs to slow it down a bit, but George needs to chill, too.

Der and Finn are cracking me up but if I was Mer I'd have done the same thing. Boys being boys :rolleyes:

I adore this show. It's been a long time since I've adored a show.

daygloeyes2 said:

Make sure you analyze McDreamy extra closely. Especially if there are any bare-chested scenes. Because they might be essential to the plot line. :shifty: :drool:

All I can say is, DG, when you finally see the ep,* watch Mer's mcdream sequence very closely.

My oh my is it hawt. :combust:

*Grey's repeats on Friday nights, and you can see it on abc.com, or buy episodes on iTunes.

Wow...I just watched for the first time this season and :drool: :combust: :sigh: :faint: we need more smileys for this show. TV hasn't been this good* in a long time. I loved her speech before she took the ice cream....it's stuff I've wanted to say a few times...:drool:

George is as annoying as ever.

* read "hot":drool:

Awesome episode! :love: :combust: :drool: :faint: etc.

Wow - McSteamy?! Oh yeah baby! McDreamy and Finn were cracking me up. Alex was also looking pretty fine as well. There are so many hot men on this show! :lol:

Callie annoys me, but sometimes she's awesome. Tonight she was mostly annoying me. I like the actress, but her character is starting to grate on my nerves.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Useless tidbit-Rebecca Gayheart is married to McSteamy

rebecca3.jpg

Sorry Mrs S, that is not true.

According to Wikipedia --

Dempsey has been married twice. From 1987 to 1994 he was married to actress Rocky Parker. He remarried on July 31, 1999, to make-up artist and creator of Delux Beauty, Jillian Fink Dempsey. The couple has one child, a daughter named Tallulah Fyfe, born in January 2002. In September, 2006, it was announced that Jillian is pregnant. When Patrick appeared on the show Live With Regis and Kelly on September 19, 2006, he revealed that he and his wife are having twin boys.

fink.dempsey.091406.jpg

Doozer61 said:

Sorry Mrs S, that is not true.

According to Wikipedia --

Dempsey has been married twice. From 1987 to 1994 he was married to actress Rocky Parker. He remarried on July 31, 1999, to make-up artist and creator of Delux Beauty, Jillian Fink Dempsey. The couple has one child, a daughter named Tallulah Fyfe, born in January 2002. In September, 2006, it was announced that Jillian is pregnant. When Patrick appeared on the show Live With Regis and Kelly on September 19, 2006, he revealed that he and his wife are having twin boys.

fink.dempsey.091406.jpg

Mrs S is talking about this guy...

eric_dane2.jpg

Alright, so in the clip for next week's episode....Meredith may be pregnant?

It is WAY too early for that storyline. I mean, we all know it's coming sometime, but it should be the season finale cliffhanger or something. I am guessing it will be a false alarm, as I can't see her having an abortion and they can't write a child in yet. :hmm:

JCOSTER said:
Maybe if Mer is pregnant that will make her choose McDreamy...and then the story line will have to take a turn because I don't see a child in the story.

maybe it george's

didn't she get drunk and have a fling, too?

Dulce de Leche said:
Alright, so in the clip for next week's episode....Meredith may be pregnant?

It is WAY too early for that storyline. I mean, we all know it's coming sometime, but it should be the season finale cliffhanger or something. I am guessing it will be a false alarm, as I can't see her having an abortion and they can't write a child in yet. :hmm:

Whatta mean it's way too early for the Mer's preggers storyline? Mer and McDreamy have been doin' it off and on since the very first scene of the show, fergawdsakes! I have proof! <jobob waves her first season Grey's box set DVDs as her proof> And no one complained about the Cristina pregnancy storyline, did they?

Hey, Mer's a doctor. She ought to know that if you do the mommy and daddy dance, you may well end up becoming a mommy ...

Originally posted by deep
maybe it george's

didn't she get drunk and have a fling, too?

George's baby ... :hmm: Interesting.

As Alex said, getting drunk and sleeping with inappropriate men is indeed Meredith's thing. And she did indeed do that somewhere between McDreamy and George. I think. I'm starting to lose track. :scratch:

Last edited:
jobob said:

Whatta mean it's way too early for the Mer's preggers storyline? Mer and McDreamy have been doin' it off and on since the very first scene of the show, fergawdsakes! I have proof! <jobob waves her first season Grey's box set DVDs as her proof> And no one complained about the Cristina pregnancy storyline, did they?

Hey, Mer's a doctor. She ought to know that if you do the mommy and daddy dance, you may well end up becoming a mommy ...

George's baby ... :hmm: Interesting.

As Alex said, getting drunk and sleeping with inappropriate men is indeed Meredith's thing. And she did indeed do that somewhere between McDreamy and George. I think. I'm starting to lose track. :scratch: [/B]

after george she didn't sleep with anyone she was knitting instead than the prom then McDreamy, I don't believe she ever slept with McVet.

I don't think Mer's really pregnant, it's something to drag out a couple episodes tho.....no babies on the show. Not yet anyway.

I wonder if poor Izzie is still standing outside the hospital?!!!

Carek1230 said:
I don't think Mer's really pregnant, it's something to drag out a couple episodes tho.....no babies on the show. Not yet anyway.

I bet the whole point is to have McDreamy find out she never slept with McVet.

deep said:

maybe it george's

Did she actually do the deed with George ... I was always under the impression that they didn't actually have sex (though they came very close) because she started crying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom