Grey's Anatomy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just started watching this and caught up with all the old episodes (well, most).

I much prefer Addison to Merideth. Merideth is shallow and whiny AND sleeps around far more than Addison. At least Addison has some depth to her character.

I was happy to see Derek (two weeks ago?) tell Addison that their marriage dissolution was partially his fault. Unfortunately, I read Derek is going to file for divorce.

I was gonna watch it tonight during dinner (I TIVOed it). Turns out it's a repeat, but I've still never seen it. Hubby starts :blahblah: thru it, so I turned it off and watched something else. I catch it between now & next Sunday. I hope :|

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I just started watching this and caught up with all the old episodes (well, most).

I much prefer Addison to Merideth. Merideth is shallow and whiny AND sleeps around far more than Addison. At least Addison has some depth to her character.

I was happy to see Derek (two weeks ago?) tell Addison that their marriage dissolution was partially his fault. Unfortunately, I read Derek is going to file for divorce.

I actually do like Addison as a person. :up: But I like Meredith better with Derek. Everyone says that she sleeps around too much, but is she really supposed to wait for Derek, a married man, to maybe eventually leave his wife before she can have another relationship/one night stand? It's kind of like people expect her not to sleep with anyone else because she still loves him, but why shouldn't she? He's taken now. It seemed like he was upset that she sleeps around when she told him that she slept with George, but I personally don't think he has a right to be upset. He's married, and he chose his wife over her. And Meredith wouldn't sleep around if she was with Derek, she didn't when they were together in the first season. :shrug: I don't know if that came out how I meant...

came out fine.

Just watched the episode that aired on Sunday. I needed several tissues
tissue.gif
:(

It's on tonight! New episode!

All I can say is, Denny had better not die. I really like his character/relationship with Izzie (although Izzie had some pretty funny sex scenes with Alex: "Alex, I haven't had sex in 8 months and 12 days. I'm horny, I'm half-naked, and I'm saying yes. You wanna stand there and talk metaphors or do you want to literally TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS.")

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

Really, where did you read this?????

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

All I can say is, Denny had better not die. I really like his character/relationship with Izzie (although Izzie had some pretty funny sex scenes with Alex: "Alex, I haven't had sex in 8 months and 12 days. I'm horny, I'm half-naked, and I'm saying yes. You wanna stand there and talk metaphors or do you want to literally TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS.")

:laugh: yea, that was a good scene, but I always thought of Alex as a slime ball, so she is sooo better off with Denny, and I too, hope it develops into something!! Denny is a great character and not bad in the looks dept. :wink:

It was pretty obvious that they were gonna end up divorced ever since he told her he was still in love with Meredith and Patrick Dempsey's done nothing but reiterate to the media again and again how he doesn't think his character staying with the wife makes any sense.

Yaay, new epi tonight!

The_Sweetest_Thing said:

All I can say is, Denny had better not die.

Who the F

is this Denny guy?

I thought Izzy had some history with him.

But, a friend who is devoted to this show says she only met him when he got hospitalized?

Is that right?

so she dumps Alex who she has known for months for some guy that might die.

What is the back story on Denny?

I hope he jumps her bones and drops dead.

Last night's epsiode was great! :up: :up: I continue to love this show more and more every week!

Bailey was so adorable when she was crying in the OR with the spelling kid. Aww. :cute:

Very cool to see Chris O'Donnell at the end of the show. I wonder what's gonna happen between him and Mer? :hmm:

I'm loving Denny and Izzie's relationship, but can't see this ending happily, since his heart is not so strong. She deserves a guy who will treat her well, and hopefully things will go well for them, at least for a little while!

ThoraSEB said:
Last night's epsiode was great! :up: :up: I continue to love this show more and more every week!

Bailey was so adorable when she was crying in the OR with the spelling kid. Aww. :cute:

Very cool to see Chris O'Donnell at the end of the show. I wonder what's gonna happen between him and Mer? :hmm:

I'm loving Denny and Izzie's relationship, but can't see this ending happily, since his heart is not so strong. She deserves a guy who will treat her well, and hopefully things will go well for them, at least for a little while!

I did not know who that was until later on. He is a hottie, and all growed up nice!!!!! What could he be Mc what?

Addison and Derek next week have boring sex, it must have been her:giggle: Even though the vet is cute, I still want Meredith with McDreamy.

Over at the Television Without Pity forums, I saw Chris O'Donnell being called McVet and McSteamy Lite. :lol:

And yes, he is very hot! I love the scruff. :drool:

ThoraSEB said:
Over at the Television Without Pity forums, I saw Chris O'Donnell being called McVet and McSteamy Lite. :lol:

And yes, he is very hot! I love the scruff. :drool:

I thought of McVet too! But would does the Lite part of McSteamy mean?

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
did anyone not find it strange that Callie lives in the hospital...illegally???

that

along with George being homeless

is a crock

these people have the skills to become doctors ?

but lack the capability to find shelter?

I read in People that Chris O'Donnell was going to be on - the show is almost done and I'm wondering if I got the date wrong - but it was worth the wait! Also a pleasant surprise to see him turn out to be a vet :drool:

deep said:

that

along with George being homeless

is a crock

these people have the skills to become doctors ?

but lack the capability to find shelter?

It's especially BS because when George begged Meredith to move in with her he told her it was because he was sick and tired of living with his mother.

So he has family in the area. Should have gone back home after he made a woman in bed cry. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom