Greetings Groovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
Yes thats right folks you have stepped into la la land- Oz is in the house, albeit only for a short while- wow!!!! I havn't been in here for so long, gee it must be almost 4 months or more (doctors are only just now weening me off a morphine drip that was fuelling my post Interference addiction!!!) anyways.........

How is things going..... I really miss this place- all the good times and all, I might start dropping by a bit more often from now on- seeing as though I am back at uni and have free internet acess all day long....now then to refresh you all on what I have been up to of late, here is a list of things about me and what I have been up to of late,

broke my foot in early Jan (majorly sucked!!!)
I now live in Brisbane
I am back at university
I hope U2 win that Oscar next week
and I am starting to get into and appreciate ATYCLB (it only takes me like 2 years to get with the times.....)
and I was stoked to see in late November of last year the Bono on Oprah interview...
Have seen the Two Towers and drooled.....

anyway kiddies thats about it for now- I love you all and stay cool-------please reply in here, as I will check this thread and just maybe I will come back again....

oh and P.S........

everyone go and see 'Bowling for Collumbine'
&
WAR IS NO ANSWER TO ANYTHING.......(my 2c) :)

Last edited:
Hey OZ!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

HI!!!!!!!:wave: :D

good to see u popped back, sure I too took a looooong break from this place and only re-entered last week!

How the heck did u manage January's happening?

:eek:

Broken foot..........*cringes*

good to see u here baby! :hug:

Hope all is well anyhow, sorry gotta go, lunch...........and yes, TTT was so fantastic, wasnt it? Wish there were more pics floating around of Arwen in black at Aragorns tomb........ya know, bigger pics............I loved that bit - cause it was in slow motion.

Good to see u back girl! :D:D:D

OzAurora said:
WAR IS NO ANSWER TO ANYTHING.......(my 2c) :) [/B]

sure it is.

*stretches

aaaaaaaaaahhhh

nothing like waking in the morning to the smell of bombs being fine tuned to land on some unsuspecting (lower-grade) person.

nice to see ya around ozzie!

OzAurora said:
anyway kiddies thats about it for now- I love you all
promisses, promisses
it's only a matter of time before you'll walk out on me and break my heart

wb Aurora,

I'm glad you are back and Uni (work hard, have some fun. Are you finishing your dip.Ed.?)
I'm glad you're back here. It's been a long time since we rock-n-rolled.
I'm glad you have also maintained your good taste in actors:)
There have been/is going to be some good bands on tour in Oz. Have you got along to any of them? I have been a hermit for so long, I haven't seen a band in ages. Last night I had to turn down an offer to see INXS , I am saving for silverchair.......and U2...I still haven't given up hope.
wb :)

Thanks all for replying- so nice to see those familiar faces....

Angela- have you had your bubby yet, if you havnt, gee it must be soon...

Salome- I would never break your heart......well, um not intentionally ;-)

and Cass, I am actually doing a post-grad dip in journalism- it is rather exciting and will hopefully get me into the whole music journo thing a lot more easily and yes the music onslaught has been terrible, mainly because my budget is so pittiful, this year so far has just been amazing for live acts- I am majorly pissed that I missed the stones and massive attack, although I did see Groove Armada and I am going to see Moby next week and if there were still ticks left for silverchair I would be there, but both Bris shows are sold out....(bummer) and for the first time ever I am going to the Byron blues and roots festival- have you seen the line up- sheer talent everywhere, I am going to see Michael Franti and Spearhead, Angelique Kidjo, Shane McGowan, Ben Harper oh it is going to be so good......

:)

I came back to say...'der me, you wouldn't have been easily able to rock on to bands with a broken foot.
Music journo, that sounds great. Travel and music, way to go:)
I have been watching the Bluesfest line-up develop. It is particularly good this year. I've admired Tuck & Patti Andress for a long time, I can hardly believe they are going to be there ...and I won't.
Have a wonderful time. I'll pray for good weather for you.

Back
Top Bottom