Grammy Performers Announced!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
ON THE BILL: Grammy nominees Norah Jones and Bruce Springsteen confirmed to perform at the 45th annual kudofest on February 23 at Madison Square Garden. Other acts include Coldplay, Nelly and Faith Hill.

What do you guys think of this lineup? Who should be chosen to perform? Who would you want to be chosen? Let's talk! :wave:

radiohead, oh but wait they were told they wouldnt be good for the ratings.

bruce and coldplay should prove to be interesting.

I would have liked to seen The Strokes perform.. that would have been exciting for me. :dance: :hyper:

I don't think they were nominated though.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
i just think bear can't go one day without incorporating radiohead in somehow someway :wave:

this comment does mean I hate radiohead. i dont love them. so there :|

look, i dont care if you hate them or not, but i really like them. :wink:

they arent nominated because they have put no new material out, which is normal ofcourse. HOWEVER, in 97 or 98 after ok computer came out, the grammy heads told rh that they couldnt perform cause theyd be bad for the ratings.

over the years we've seen milli vanilli, britney spears, nsync, backstreet boys and ricky martin perform. how exactly are the grammy's based on talent again? :S

i think its been said before that i am a huge creed/scott stapp fan.

:wink:

i dont want john mayor to perform.

the white stripes would be kinda interesting, oooh nevermind that though. they wouldnt be good for the ratings either. :wink:

ha! nonsense! i never did such a thing, and without proof, you have no proof of such unprobable and unproobable alegations!

:angry:

I hope it gets televised in Oz. I haven't heard/seen Norah Jones yet. Yesterday someone told me she is Ravi Shankars' daughter. is that correct?
I'd like to see Daniel Lanois perform his new songs with Emmylou and Bono....this is a wishlist?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that would be good too :)

Are U2 officially nominated? Are they going to be there to accept if they win?

theyre nominated for one award, but i doubt theyd show up for a third year in a row for a single nomination.

cass said:
I haven't heard/seen Norah Jones yet. Yesterday someone told me she is Ravi Shankars' daughter. is that correct?

:yes:

Also..I want Sheryl Crow to perform...

Back
Top Bottom