Gosh, doesnt it suck sometimes, to be a woman?????!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ana:
I hate the period. Period.
mad.gif

I used to share a coed bathroom in college. Saw foul-smelling blood sitting in the toilet one too many times.

Nah, I love being a woman! And it's not like men don't go all pessimistic and critical about -their- shortcomings, either. Your body is a big pain in the ass no matter what gender you are, and men have problems socially-wise, too.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
I know how you feel maddie. Sometimes it's hard to be me...for all the same reasons that you've said. But luckily we have U2 and wonderful people here to help us out sometimes. E-mail me if you wanna rant some more : hippyactress@hotmail.com

I really do understand EXACTLY how you feel., been going through that a bit myself lately.

Hey Hippie, hun are ya still feelin low???????

in fact, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease dont kill me for asking, u dont have to answer but wanted to ask, how old are you?

smile.gif

did u want to mail, by that I meant, is anything bothering u loads that u want to share?

smile.gif

lemmie know............obv if we understand each other thats a good ting, cause its a matter of probing each others butts to get ourselves back on top form again.....
biggrin.gif

(mean that nicely)

PMS SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact the lads here dicussing it are being a bit disrespectful and ungentlemanly, so LAY THE FECK OFF!!!!!
mad.gif
And leave us ladies alone to rant!!!!!!!!

sorry
biggrin.gif

(im in a funny weird mood today)

But you never have to pay for drinks!!!
In fact in everyway you have guys pretty much completely by the short and curlies whenever you decide to use 'the power'.

Sometimes, I do wonder what it would be like to be a guy in certain career fields. Because there are a few jobs that femaels just arent as suited for as guys, and guys just look better doing 'em. A few examples would be rock musicians and military pilots. Guys just fit the image much better. If I were a guy, I would probably want to be the above. Sometimes I think that would be nice. Also fewer people would take advantage of ya and treat ya better in general.

Oh screw it, I'd rather do 'em than be 'em.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I like being a woman...except for one fatal week EVERY MONTH!!! AH! But, look on the bright side, what an excuse for chocolate! One time I went to Target (like a Woolworth's, but better) and I bought a box of tampons, a bottle of Midol, and a chocolate bar. The guy asked me how I was doing. I shot him a "are you STUPID?" look and he shut up. Very funny.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Well, like zooropamanda said, I also like being a woman and girly stuff. I like shopping for clothes and beauty products, I like to look good and to smell good. I enjoy being a woman but there are some things that bug me:

Okay the worst thing about being a woman:

-Having your period: You feel bloated, your breasts are too sensitive, you feel like you have a dictionary between your thighs.

-Shopping for bathing suits. Okay, I can never find a bathing suit/bikini that fits me. Being curvaceous (but only on top..i have a flat bottom and no hips), it only seems that the bathing suits they have for girls who have more curves are so matronly and grandma like. I hate that !

Okay, I hate:

-My breasts
-My stomach (I am so friggin tired of seeing all those perfectly toned abs on these pop stars)
-My skin (Whenever I feel just a little bit of stress I get pimples)
-My non existent butt
-My chin..I really don'T like my profile
-My dark circles

I like:
-My eyes
-My hair (after struggling with it for years and years)
-My legs

As for men, what I hate is that guys are always saying they like a girl with a natural look, but most guys always go for the girls wearing lots of makeup and little clothing.

END RANT.

Originally posted by Naya:
As for men, what I hate is that guys are always saying they like a girl with a natural look, but most guys always go for the girls wearing lots of makeup and little clothing.
where are all these men with all these gorgeous women I keep hearing about?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

It could be worse you could be a man.Lesser minds, bad memories (how many times do they have to be told to put the bloody toilet seat up. It's not all that hard), lazy, messy etc. Sorry but at the moment I am living with my dad and brother and they drive me mad with the whole being male thing. Moving out soon though

Back
Top Bottom