goodnight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
its been a while since i made a thread where i tucked ALL YOU LITTLE MUNCHKINS TO BED!

little munchkins...:drool:

i would just like to wish everyone a terrific nights sleep, particularly screaming flower, because she, along with her dear diary are terribly sick. get better, dear flower.

calluna, your another one of these munchkins that deserve a good nights rest. please calluna, sleep well.

thanks for the radiohead fries.

bears.

face it.

wanna make out or

lets touch and kiss

its bedtime, dear diary,

i feel a wave of night sweeping over me

let us not fight it

for tommorow brings further pains, sufferings, and bad times. :down:

gooday

Re: sweet dreams, pearbear and all of interland...

Stories for Boys said:

heh..i like how you just slid that in..

This line will be reserved for out of contextual purposes... hahahahahaha :mac:

Deathbear's Fly Girl said:

radiohead!

step 1 is complete.

now if only calluna would arrive, and i could unlock my face, ---------eeeeyoing.

ablbaa

apo'gjaep

thanks for keeping this thread friendly, people. its supposed to be happy, because we all want to dream beautiful dreams tonite.

right?

no?

oh.

Stories for Boys said:
cujo, you're about to get an ass kicking

(sorry pearbear...)

I have nothing but love for you my Amazonian Princess... I would hug you if you hadn't ripped my arms off... how about a nod, I still have motor function in my neck...

:yes:

The similar threads feature is particularly amusing on this one. It contains a collection of different goodnight threads from the past. I have fond memories of this old favorite.....

Zoomerang96 said:
my name is uncle chester. i talk in a slow, soft, warm and very caring tone.

please allow me to wish you a goodnight sleep. im off to go play chess. i would like to see you off to sleep shortly, so that tommorow morning you will wake up to a lovely day (florence) with the best frame of mind possible.

id like to now take advantage of your trust and touch you. this "touch" is not of the sexual variety, but rather a touch of kindness, love and sweet surrender.

i am getting angry.

i will eat your children.

i will burn you hair.

i will stomp on your flowers.

i will.

Goodnight, Gickies / Cow of the Seas. :kiss:

And goodnight to all of Interland. Sweet Dreams!

A guy once told me that saying sweet dreams to someone on IM means that you want to have sex with them. Do you think that applies to message boards?

Giant Lemon said:
A guy once told me that saying sweet dreams to someone on IM means that you want to have sex with them. Do you think that applies to message boards?

yes, don't let the bed bugs bite.

and if they do take off your shoe and hit them till they're black and blue (pretending they are cujo, or u2popmofo, either will do the trick)

Goodmorning Star shine...
The Earth Says Hello
If you look beside you
hey there's your friend cujo

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom