goodnight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You make me think of monkies that have gone mad and need to be put in a special place where no on can find them or touch them, or touch them, or even touch them because they don't like to be touched.

ghetofabu said:
You make me think of monkies that have gone mad and need to be put in a special place where no on can find them or touch them, or touch them, or even touch them because they don't like to be touched.

am i that monkey? :sexywink:

i am extremely good looking.

there is a person in the mall i work in that looks a bit like you, and she's being very friendly to me. its rather odd. a paradox, if you will.

i keep asking her if shes ghetofabu, and her response is "no, i am not ghetofabulous," everytime.

ok, i made that last part up, but do you work in my mall?

I work in the 5th dimension. My real name is bob and I am 45 with a goatee. I work at the local Taco Bell and I live in the basement of this abandoned tile factory. Tiles don't sell well in the 5th dimension. However Taco Bells do. I do not know this how you say "mall".

edited betuz i no spel good

Last edited:
ghetofabu said:
I work in the 5th dimension. My real name is bob and I am 45 with a gotee. I work at the local Taco Bell and I live in the basment of this abandond tile factory. Tiles don't sell well in the 5th dimesion. However Taco Bells do. I do not know this how you say "mall".

truly, you are THE glenn vargas (aka eugene).

this is glenn

vargas1.jpg

yes, we get it, but please, was he part of the british fleet when they controlled india?

Hi, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

*BOOMCHAA!* said:
Hi, my name is Steve. I come from a rough area. I used to be addicted to crack but now I am off it and trying to stay clean. That is why I am selling magazine subscriptions.

Steph, you HAVE to stop - seriously, I'm gonna get kicked out of the library!!!!!!!!!!

isn't that guy the dude from the 7-Up commercials?

make 7

up yours

bonosloveslave said:

Steph, you HAVE to stop - seriously, I'm gonna get kicked out of the library!!!!!!!!!!

isn't that guy the dude from the 7-Up commercials?

make 7

up yours

yes. delicious 7-up:drool:
Tell the librarian your name is Michael Bolton.:evil:

bonosloveslave said:

No, no - I'm Bill Lumburgh. Where have you been? :rolleyes:

Milton, whats happening ummmm i'm gonna go ahead and move you down to storage room B. Yeah we need to make room for some boxes.

boomcha, that was a funny original post back there on page three. good work, son.

i am extremely ugly.

goodnight.

:angry:

*rates thread negative one hundred stars, just to be an ass*

i really do like it though. I'm gonna PM bear just for shits and giggles.

what a long day, i sure am glad to hit the hay.

lets see here, i got involved with three affairs, i drove over a drifter to get an erection, and i managed to steal in excess of $400 from united way.

looks like i should sleep just well tonite.

Back
Top Bottom