Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got my car back from the repair shop today. It's massive oil leak was fixed free of charge! Yay. What a relief. :)

- bought 3 hot books (yes, all u2 related, but i am always happy when i get new books!).
- bought 2 new gorgeous sweaters for winter. same style, different colours.
- did a sort of impromptu talk at my flatmate's youth group that she runs - seemed to go well, esp. as i'm always nervous about public speaking :eek:
- had mashed sweet potato/kumera for tea.

It's friday :up:

I've finally got round to starting my new project :drool:

Survived my mock oral... although it was horrible and wasn't helped by the girl who went in before me breaking down and crying. When I'm nervous I just make crap jokes :wink:

Just sold another painting (and five greeting cards) for Stevo. That's always a thrill. :)

Yay to a payrise and selling and cards. :up:

Just to let those who were wishing me luck know. Things went well with my Dad. He wants to keep in touch.

I resembled this smiley this morning -------------> :crazy:

:lol:

It was kinda weird but nice to see him. :)

Another good thing about today, its the weekend. Had a lie in. :drool:

I slept in a lot after travelling a lot on Friday and going to a wedding yesterday.
Cycled 35 kms
Had Dutch chicken curry from the Chinese which is better than any curry anywhere else
Tomorrow we're flying back home :hyper: Hate flying, but love being back in my country where I understand people

Had a lie in (ish)
Only had two lessons today
Finished early (12.40 :drool:)
Finish same time tomorrow too, I love it when french is cancelled :wink:
Oh, and I submitted my final for my english coursework, so it was nice to get rid of that.

Adams_Girl said:
After 5 weeks of being unemployed, I finally got a new job!!!!:drool:

:up:

We flew back home today
Got a card from my auntie who I haven't seen in about ten years
Napped for two hours :drool:
Met a friend for coffee
Went to my :dance: class with my sister, it was a lot more relaxed this week, not as fast paced as it usually is.

Finished college early (12.40)

Went shopping whilst it was relatively empty.

It was really sunny - walking home was actually nice (for a change)

Another short(ish) day

Ended on my favourite lesson, which was fun; we are always so unproductive :drool:

Came home to chicken wraps :drool: :drool:

Get a lie in tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom