Good stuff that happened today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:
This is actually from tuesday but i forgot to post. I got a call from my Dad to try and meet up within the next few weeks. I haven't seen him for about 14 years. Scary but good. :):hyper::yikes:

I'm loving your avatar...:giggle:

Good luck with you and your dad!:wink:

I'm so lucky with the relationship that I have with my boss and with my co-workers, with the exception of 2 of them. But I'm learning to tune them out, for it's just not worth it for me to get stressed out about them. . Today my boss give me a hug for the good work I am doing. :)

bonoishot said:
This is actually from tuesday but i forgot to post. I got a call from my Dad to try and meet up within the next few weeks. I haven't seen him for about 14 years. Scary but good. :):hyper::yikes:

Thats great! Hope it goes well.

I just found out that Art of Fighting is releasing a new cd in March. Yay! :)

Weekend!!! wiiiie

And I could sleep a bit longer this morning than the other days this week, started at 10.30:p

Got me a free monkey :drool:

Picture012.jpg

A number of amazing things happened this week:

1. Today was the last day of school. Now I'm on a 2 week spring break vacation! :rockon:
2. My paycheck from January was late, so instead they're gonna combine my Jan and Feb hours.... ka ching!
3. I finally recieved the most amazing gifts today. Haven't stopped grinning all day.

bonoishot said:
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who've wished me luck with my dad. :):hug:

Total U2 Nut - is that one of the PG Tips chimps.? I want one. :hyper:

Good thing today, got to sleep in. :drool:

:shifty: Yes, the thing is I don't drink tea - and I went out and bought another today, I'm such a sucker for "free" crap :lol:

Picture013.jpg

I'm such a little kid at heart :lol:

Back
Top Bottom